Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE Premium Cafe gcph ONLY (for Dynamic IP address)

Discussion on FREE Premium Cafe gcph ONLY (for Dynamic IP address) within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 09/05/2012, 14:27   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
I don't know but i just noticed that most of those who are using Smart Bro are automatically registered in PCbonus since one IP is assigned for use by many people.

But globe gives you a different IP when you reset it.
Old 09/06/2012, 14:28   #17

elite*gold: 0
I need to change my IP, do you know a software that can change IP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DHCP and Dynamic IP Address (Need Help)
02/17/2013 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
how do i stop it changing ip address from time to time? or how do i maintain my internet connection for more than 10hours without resetting the router? Normally my wireless gateway change my ip address every 3hours. im so pissed cuz i always get dc and the only way to get internet connection back is by turning off and on the router. is there possible way to connect in the internet continuously without the reset of ip? I'm using a broadband that is connected in DHCP server.
[Request]GCPH PC Bonus Cafe IP Address
05/29/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
Working GCPH PC Bonus Cafe IP Address I am conducting an experiment for use on establishing a PC Bonus on non PC Bonus IP address by Tapping i know it's possible but I need your help guyz
Hacking Handy Cafe, Easy Cafe, Net Manager XP,Cafe Mate, Cafe Suite
07/26/2010 - RF Online - 5 Replies
deleted just in case..
Hack Tool for Handy Cafe, Easy Cafe, Net Manager XP,Cafe Mate, Cafe Suite
12/30/2008 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
A very easy way to hack "Handy Cafe, Easy Cafe, Net Manager XP,Cafe Mate, Cafe Suite "All in one" all you need to do is to Input the password and hit enter. You have 2 options, you can enable/disable the hack. It's absolute free !!! Since, its Christmass today I'm going to share it to everyone ! Enjoy ! :D Download links : Link 1: Link 2: Link 3: Link 4: Link 5: Video tuturial: