Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nightmare Circus Experience: Fun & Tips

Discussion on Nightmare Circus Experience: Fun & Tips within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 10/29/2011, 08:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Share ko lang
[TUT]Nightmare Circus 3rd Stage Glitch (La Geas)

Tired of getting Burned and Being Pushed by Hands

try these easier method to escape this traps

Things needed:

Mari (La Geas) - I'm not sure on other Mari's job but this is the only job I tried

Procedure:

-Upon arriving on the 3rd Stage
there are Ring of FIRE/s

-attempt to Boost (right,right,up) on the First Ring OF FIre

if done successfully, you will be Instantly Boosted to the upper part of the dungeon next to the portal

well if not

try it again on the first ring of fire until you succeed

and viola congrats! easy huh!

I just discovered this trick accidentaly, but no offence, I didn't claim this trick , but I'm just wanna share this trick to help you guyz

Screenshots:

regards:

WarlordianX

regards:

WarlordianX

link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2011, 08:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by weakweakery View Post
I have 200 tickets because of my lvl 57 noob account. :3

-->can you please teach me how to get tickets faster.?? hehehe i already have 5 mask for my jin because i really wanted to have a mask with both hp and mp regen...^_^

the dunggeons a bit fun though.
isnt it mp recovery is already removed from masks? only masks from s3 that already have the mp rec property has mp rec right now
Old 10/29/2011, 09:58   #18

ThnkS For Your AdviSe Sir ...
Old 10/30/2011, 01:53   #19

hi there i have a question about the reinforcement scroll

hi i would like to ask if i use the reinforcement scroll: rune +11 on a +0 rune will it become +11? orr do i have to make that rune to + 10 before i can use the reinforcement scroll?

thanks..
Old 11/01/2011, 13:13   #20

that remains to be seen since the new rune system isnt implemented yet, althou i hav reinforcement scrolls i dont wana try it yet until d new system will be implemented
Old 11/03/2011, 06:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by randgris09 View Post
hi i would like to ask if i use the reinforcement scroll: rune +11 on a +0 rune will it become +11? orr do i have to make that rune to + 10 before i can use the reinforcement scroll?

thanks..
YUP

btw if you want to hunt some +11 rune scroll better hunt it on hard mode XD
Old 11/03/2011, 09:03   #22

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Regarding the buffs, I think it was not random. It gets your number of combos and gives you the stats.

Can you guys try: 500+ It gave me a reflex damage
Old 11/06/2011, 09:03   #23

sir any tip for +15 rune scroll.......i do dungeon very hard 30x + but i didnt get even 1 of +15 rune scroll...any ip sir how to get it easyly