Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] about Kernel Detective

Discussion on [QUESTION] about Kernel Detective within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 08/25/2011, 15:38   #16

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,942
I just want to clear this topic out, Kernel detective is working under some uncertain circumstances in windows xp. so it might and might not work, the hacking program that is used has noting to do with the detection of kernel detective. however we still can't determine what makes it work and what makes it not. some say its the computer privilleges while others say its just plain detected, but i asure you KD is not detected in my PC, winXP 32 bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieve View Post
KD works on XP. It's the hack that doesn't work properly on XP.

i second the motion, this is true.
Old 08/25/2011, 16:21   #17

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by sOulimperfect View Post
I just want to clear this topic out, Kernel detective is working under some uncertain circumstances in windows xp. so it might and might not work, the hacking program that is used has noting to do with the detection of kernel detective. however we still can't determine what makes it work and what makes it not. some say its the computer privilleges while others say its just plain detected, but i asure you KD is not detected in my PC, winXP 32 bit.

i second the motion, this is true.
I tried running Kernel Detective and let it to be just opened while I open GC. Gameguard doesn't detects it.

Windows 7 Ulitmate 32-bit
Old 08/27/2011, 03:33   #18

elite*gold: 0
i say in some pc it gets detected and in some not hmm.. before it is not detected on a certain pc but when once it get,s detected it is always detected i dunno why when i close kd it is detected and gd closes i am using gcph