Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Chase PH patcher problem

Discussion on Grand Chase PH patcher problem within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Chase PH patcher problem

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with GCPH: i installed it but when i try to open patcher it says Error 0x3 "Patch Download Unavaible" i tried to reinstall the game twice but nothing...i tried the youtube methode to change DNS to 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 but nothing...i don't know what to do can someone help me ot fix it? or give me link with patch files so i can do it manually.

Please help me

I think the problem can be i downloaded from external site.
Because links in the gcph official site doesn't works i tried with chrome mozilla firefox and IE but nothing...
Old 07/21/2011, 18:48   #2

First of all, check your internet connection. You might have not internet access at the moment or have some problems with your net connection when you opened the client.

If not, check your ISP's IP address. NEVER modify it. You really will have connection problems.

Or, your client/patcher's broken. You need to request some of those files in our patch files thread. that error only appears due to connection problems, if you're not connected in the net, or if the patcher/client is broken.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 23:13   #3

Can you give me a link with all patch files? Or can you upgrade a GCPH working client on megaulpoad? by parts naturally...
Old 07/22/2011, 02:15   #4

Go to this page from now on whenever you need patch files. Just follow the rules for requesting.

Being one of the active helpers in that thread, I've also posted my public online storage link there which contains most patch files and a complete GCPH S3 installation folder.

IF that still didn't help, go to the nearest computer rentals shop armed with a 4GB flash drive, hijack a computer with an updated GCPH, copy all of the files to your flash drive and hurry back home and transfer them to your rig. Enjoy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2011, 05:24   #5

+1 for the hijack.. lol..

anyways, it seems that the TS didn't have any connectivity issues because he said he has done some research regarding this problem and also don't forget the fact that he can access this site..

my only question is.. are you actually in the philippines right now OR is using a non philippine IP? coz maybe you can't connect due to region block.. i also heard that sometimes globe tattoo or smart or whatever USB internet plug and play don't work with GC for some unknown reason..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2011, 09:33   #6

No, lol i'm from italy and i heard of region block so i watched a video on youtube that change his ip with an other i did...but nothing change there is any program that bypass region block?
Old 07/22/2011, 11:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio47 View Post
No, lol i'm from italy and i heard of region block so i watched a video on youtube that change his ip with an other i did...but nothing change there is any program that bypass region block?
well, that actually explains your problem.. try using some other programs for IP hider / changer but i heard that trying to bypass GCPH's region block is really troublesome..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2011, 12:01   #8

..hit the right thread..that's some information you've got there..didn't know that..i too have the same problem..but was answered because i'm using vpn to connect to the internet for free so my IP has its server at Germany..hahah..tnx for the info..
Old 07/22/2011, 12:52   #9

So? what i've to do now guys pls help me
Old 07/22/2011, 13:17   #10

I'm sorry but it seems no one has yet found a working IP hider or changer which could pass GC PH's region block.. most of them only works for internet browsers but not for playing GCPH.. try to look for some IP hider or changer or a hot spot shield which could actually miracously work and post it here in order to help others who had the same problem..

Goodluck!
Old 07/22/2011, 15:12   #11

Can close this.
Old 07/22/2011, 17:18   #12

Oh so you're currently in italy. My bad. Forgot to ask that one.

Try Hide IP platinum. I'm using that until now and it seems to work on most region blocks. I also use TOR+ sometimes.

Btw, I'm using a globe tattoo broadband stick and so far, no problems yet.
Old 07/23/2011, 14:44   #13

oh..could you to tell us how?..been searching for a week now..i use a vpn in connecting to the net for free..i can download and all but i cannot connect to gcph..tnx in advance..
Old 07/23/2011, 15:24   #14

just download hide IP platinum, install, and change the IP to something from a different country.
Old 07/26/2011, 18:08   #15

baka namn maintenance nun kasi gayan din lumalabas pag maintenance