Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

grand chase error

Discussion on grand chase error within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 07/12/2011, 12:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Just switch to win 7 instead..

It's the HARDWARE that makes the computer fast but it's the SOFTWARE that makes it slowww xD
Old 07/12/2011, 12:28   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant9525 View Post
Just switch to win 7 instead..

It's the HARDWARE that makes the computer fast but it's the SOFTWARE that makes it slowww xD
That's what I just said.
Old 07/12/2011, 12:31   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieve View Post
That's what I just said.
Sorry..... My PC's lagging and i wasn't able to read all the comments because I'm playing GC at the same time
Old 07/13/2011, 18:26   #19

anyways does pirating windows 7 hinders me from other things?
my budget right now is not even enough to buy LUG loads... and im still a student so i cant get money for a genuine windows 7
------------------------------------------
i actually failed analytical algebra... idk whats wrong with me when it comes to minor subjects...
but rest assured because i never fail programming classes...
still at C++ application though... im taking c# lectures because i forgot to take my c++ laboratory last semester
Old 07/13/2011, 18:50   #20

before doing anything to ur PC that u may later regret, i suggest u do a system restore FIRST, back to a date when ur gc client was still working.
Old 07/14/2011, 05:08   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by existinglady View Post
anyways does pirating windows 7 hinders me from other things?
my budget right now is not even enough to buy LUG loads... and im still a student so i cant get money for a genuine windows 7
------------------------------------------
i actually failed analytical algebra... idk whats wrong with me when it comes to minor subjects...
but rest assured because i never fail programming classes...
still at C++ application though... im taking c# lectures because i forgot to take my c++ laboratory last semester
You really don't have to buy the genuine. Unless you're a skeptic and believes that windows updates helps. Well, the difference is hardly noticeable.
Get a copy of any Windows 7 version you prefer, then get the activator so that you don't have to register it online. just turn the auto updates off mind ya. I can give you my activator upon request.

Switching to 7 is the best choice. you won't have any program issues unless you're working on windows 9x stuff(which may be obsolete but still useful at times).
Off-topic:
my math subject aren't doing well too, I almost failed it. hahaha. that's the lowest in my class cards. hahaha
Old 07/15/2011, 19:45   #22

Quote:
You really don't have to buy the genuine. Unless you're a skeptic and believes that windows updates helps. Well, the difference is hardly noticeable.
Get a copy of any Windows 7 version you prefer, then get the activator so that you don't have to register it online. just turn the auto updates off mind ya. I can give you my activator upon request.

Switching to 7 is the best choice. you won't have any program issues unless you're working on windows 9x stuff(which may be obsolete but still useful at times).
Off-topic:
my math subject aren't doing well too, I almost failed it. hahaha. that's the lowest in my class cards. hahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------
which version of windows 7 can you suggest, im just gonna get partitions because my father wont lend me money for an external drive.

off-topic:
im not showing off but our passing rate in out school should be 70% on math departments and the way the give quizzes sucks if you just crammed few hours before the quiz..
math department build up is like
25% finals
65% quizzes (consist of 4)
10% seat works and homework.
Old 07/16/2011, 14:43   #23

Get the windows 7 ultimate one. If your laptop supports 64-bit(x64) OSes, then get the 64-bit one. But if you get the 64-bit one, be sure to get the 64-bit drivers too because using 32-bit drivers will just cause problems which is not much of a problem.

About the back-up, you can also just burn them to re-writable discs if the partitioning becomes a hustle.. (First-time users of norton partition magic will really be confused at first)

Program incompatibilities isn't much of an issue too since the 64-bit windows 7 supports both 32-bit and 64-bit programs.

Heh. Our math stuff's just like that too. I just really have to make it up with the exams 'cause I'm also busy with my part-time stuff.. >_<
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 17:05   #24

Quote:
Get the windows 7 ultimate one. If your laptop supports 64-bit(x64) OSes, then get the 64-bit one. But if you get the 64-bit one, be sure to get the 64-bit drivers too because using 32-bit drivers will just cause problems which is not much of a problem.

About the back-up, you can also just burn them to re-writable discs if the partitioning becomes a hustle.. (First-time users of norton partition magic will really be confused at first)

Program incompatibilities isn't much of an issue too since the 64-bit windows 7 supports both 32-bit and 64-bit programs.

Heh. Our math stuff's just like that too. I just really have to make it up with the exams 'cause I'm also busy with my part-time stuff.. >_<
done, pirating win 7 ultimate, result? still the same, im tryin to re-download the whole gc again just to see if itll make any difference, im goin to post screenshots for further analysis but im stuck with studies with heavy research ang programming.