Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]GrandChaseChaos Rare Drops&Equips

Discussion on [INFO]GrandChaseChaos Rare Drops&Equips within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 02/01/2013, 12:26   #286

elite*gold: 0
nice.
Old 02/04/2013, 16:29   #287

elite*gold: 0
nice thread thanks for the update guys.

Tags
chaos, equips, grandchasechaos, rare

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TIPS] Information about Rare/Epic Equips
05/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 240 Replies
1st of all , thanks to Richard for sticking this Thread ^.^ Here are some Rare/Epic Equips that u can get on Every Dungeons - This Items Can only be obtain by 3 star or Champion Mode. - To have a Greater chance of getting this Equips is having QJ(Queens Jewel). - Other Rare/Epic Equips of the Other Continent will be added Next Time. -Update : •04.15.11] TH(Thunder Hammer) Weapons ( Images)
[Tips]Fast Hunting Rare Equips
04/17/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
Hello folks. Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to make thy life easy in hunting of some precious items in Grand Chase. Well anyway, 1st of all please check my Best Friendly Enemy's Thread. In that thread, you will see the schedule of Shrine of Ruins and the Hell's Furnace. The purpose of his thread is to make many Heroic Coins. Mine is for item. Based in Grand Chase Wiki, this will be the updates of Chaos. Well I'm to lazy to copy paste anyway. I will be now straight to the topic. ...