Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Food For Thought

Discussion on Food For Thought within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Food For Thought

We are aware that there are a lot of "miracles" that can be done on GCPH right now. I myself am using them, nothing's wrong with using them since it's your own risk, but I've seen a LOT of people going overboard. Selling the secrets to these "miracles" in exchange for LU load or even worse RMT(Real Money Trade). Others even share it to creating rooms with various titles. What do you gain from this? Fame? Attention? Praises?. Would you like to contribute to the reasons for a possible server shutdown if things can't be regulated? For this I request each and everyone who knows these "miracles" to PLEASE keep this information for yourself. Be responsible enough. We all know when a "miracle" is abusive or not. Think of the game as a whole, don't be self-centered.
Old 05/16/2011, 08:40   #2

elite*gold: 5
So what do you really want to say to us?
Old 05/16/2011, 08:55   #3

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
lol... ok
but its... alittle too peronsal.

Anyways the E*pvp moderators wil be on the look out for abusive bugs, or people selling them.

Remember, E*pvp GC section is a non-selling forum section.

• Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread