Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dio (GP) 1st part

Discussion on Dio (GP) 1st part within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dio (GP) 1st part

maybe there's a high chance on getting the quest item on the [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]first part DIO mission but i just observe that:

-go to fort victor (hard)
-clear every stage
-when you are at 2nd to the last stage kill all the mobs before the tempest there (the dark monster looks like the 3rd skill of aegis knight). i forgot the name
-kill victor, and you get wat you want.
MUCH BETTER IF YOU WILL NOT USE 2ND JOB...
i just observe it.. don't be angry when this not work to you
i run the dungeon with my couple i use lire he use lass
[/COLOR]
Old 04/29/2011, 04:47   #2

elite*gold: 5
A new ritual again. This is just 20% sure dude.
Old 04/29/2011, 04:52   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,138
@TS The Name Of The Mob That Looks Liek Aegis Guardian Is "Dark Tempest"
Also You Only Nid Luck(Drop Rate) And Determination(How Much You Can Run The Dungeon Over and Over again) To Get those Things
Old 04/29/2011, 05:23   #4

elite*gold: 5
@Cpt Shinranai correction its "Black Tempest".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
little help :) ( Part 3 )
01/18/2009 - Cabal Online - 12 Replies
hi kiro4kuro as usual i come with more noob questons but still i need these answers !!! 1-how to unban account ( for my friend ) i try in ( Cabal Extreme Private Server - Servers-eXtreme.com ) site but it always get me to music site xD ? 2-what is the story line quests ? ( there is Rank Quests + Normal + others ) 3-what is Glory potions ?and where i find them ? or how to craft them ? 4-what are these quests ( http://cabal.mmosite.com/quest/list.shtml ) coz i can't find them ?
Doing my part?
10/29/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I have been a member of this forum for a long time and have download and used a few programs very successfully. But I am concerned how the community feels about members like myself. I am not a programmer I don't know the first thing about programming. If I did I would contribute. I don't want to be known as a "leecher" What can I do to show my support? I honestly love this site and want to do something to show my gratitude. Thanks to all you programmers and brainiacs who make this...
Co part
11/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys any1 have a working co partner (the ones where u lvl while afk) if you can post it up thanks
co part dc?
02/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
how come when i have co panther open and cotobo open it seems to dc me like every 5 seconds and also stops my client... wtf