Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]New SD Hack for GCPH Season3

Discussion on [Request]New SD Hack for GCPH Season3 within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Request]New SD Hack for GCPH Season3

Please gawa po kayo ng bagong SD hack. Yung may bypass at nde na kailangan ng .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. Thanks po sa gagawa.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/11/2010, 08:22   #2

Try sir makim NAGC SD.. i think it is working in GCPH

here is the link

please use the search button before post a thread

press thx if I help
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/11/2010, 08:32   #3

elite*gold: 20
he's asking WITHOUT the use of netframe 3.5...

makim's hack is actually needs to install netframework 3.5.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/11/2010, 09:03   #4

no need install netframework 3.5. trust me
Old 06/11/2010, 09:15   #5

#Requesting for thread closure~
#This is not REQUEST SECTION
@ TS,
*Reported for wrong section and Language Violation
Old 06/11/2010, 09:53   #6

what insolence!!! do u know what your saying! having no patience and rushing the authors means that u have no right to use hacks! what stupidity u possess! and all the others that beg! it will only cost small time to wait! small time!!! why cant u wait... your @sses become too blimp to move a little muscle to wait! im sorry its just too irritating to see people beg like that... your bodies have become too f@ttened to wait! u people have become too spoiled of having access to hacks every patch and now u demand for it??? let me ask u people, were they paid for making hacks? were they paod for all the hardships they had while making hacks? there werent any ads un the hacks they posted right? now only little time... little time... cant u give that??? you people have become too f@ttened to wait... blimp should i say... stupidity enough to make u impatient... im sorry mods... just too irritated... let this be a lesson to u impatient and f@tso blimp, sir noein would have became much more frustrated than i am, who knows? in sich a frustration, he would have lost the passion to help us. so refrain from being a stupid f@t blimp that beg for hacks, before sir noein had his temper and stop from making hacks.
Old 06/11/2010, 09:59   #7

Received Thanks: 9,382
im too busy to make one.... maybe you can wait after i in october i think when its sem break
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread