Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tip] Keeping an low profile when using an tool via grand chase private servers

Discussion on [Tip] Keeping an low profile when using an tool via grand chase private servers within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Tip] Keeping an low profile when using an tool via grand chase private servers

Its that moment where suddenly one unexpectedly tells the public they using an tool not long word gets out that the hack is being used

[Shhhhhh keep it down don't tell anyone what your using]

There are those people who wants to know what your using guess what they want to know what your using so they can inform GAME MODERATOR who will tell the fake devs to patch it if someone asks what hacks you're using don't be that idiot who tells people what hacks your using if asked just tell them this "I'm just testing the server's security " nothing else keep it plain and simple and legit this help stop the word of it being spread like fire

[Everyone hates an "snitch" person who reports them to the GM in game]

If caught in game quickly leave the room by forcing ESC it will ask you if you want to leave an active match click yes thus you avoided getting reported and banned

[Avoid making YouTube videos using tools people will find them easily and notify GMs]

To help keep an low profile of the tool its best not to make Youtube videos of yourself hacking in other words lock your videos mark them private to avoid people getting or writing down your in game name to send to GMs

[Most hackers experiment by locking their rooms]

Lock your rooms with an pw don't let no one in unless its an friend who swore not to tell anyone about you hacking and to keep it silent and not say an word

[The moment GMs knew they're fucked]

You discovered something and made an discovery that got you so excited so you showed off your discovery which is an unreleased character or new NPC word spreads like fire that you hacked the game you kinda like being called an hacker you kinda got access to an unreleased character ETC you make an thread and leave off the gc history forums and see how they react

[The moment where accessing the forums gets blocked basically GMs discovered the leak]

You just proved to the GMs that you are not to be messed with basically the GMs read the thread before freaking out the forums gets locked damn they are scared now

[Destruction of the server FEEL THE BURN ]

An huge ass rollback is underway reverting all the settings to season 4 the best part every one knows you destroyed the server and asks you to make VP hacks well done you gotten noticed by a lot of people thus making you popular

[Karma is an bitch GMs in GCH or GCR scared]

Upon the aftermath of the destruction you calmly watch what GMs will do they can't hardly explain what happen and who hack them and who took responsibility GMs can't confirm who leak the character all they do is remain silent you just got away with pulling off the biggest hack in history and even brought an server to its knees

[Joining with fellow hackers welcome to the club new hacker ]

Now that you hacked into the game you can join fellow hackers and report your findings/ discoveries even make friends

[Re-entering the same private server you just hacked]

You now discovered GMs sound nervous and when talking to them the GMs basically wants to avoid you entirely GMs are scared and shaking in mercy R.I.P