Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GCR] Unli HD/RD

Discussion on [GCR] Unli HD/RD within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GCR] Unli HD/RD

The official grandchase is dead. We all know it.Some people tries to revive it back through private servers. GCR is one of them. Incompetent AF.

Here's the guide:

Reborn (1,2) have different reset time to the other servers Reborn (3,4,5).
This bug only works for three hours.
If you have an autofinish hack, the better.
Reborn (1,2) resets 3 hours late from the other servers Reborn (3,4,5).
That's the three hours we're looking for.

1. Go to Reborn (3,4,5) (any), wait till the reset. This will reset your previous run counts. You can check it in your hero bullion shop. If it didn't reset, go to Reborn (1,2) (any) then go back to Reborn (3,4,5) (any). This time, I'm sure it's reset.

Sanctum Crucible Labyrinth
You should be in Reborn (3,4,5) (any). Run the dungeon there. Go to Reborn (1,2) (any). Run the dungeon there. Go back to Reborn (3,4,5) (any). Run the dungeon there. Repeat the process until the opening window closes.

Berkas
Go to Reborn (1,2) (any). Run the dungeon there. Go to Reborn (3,4,5) (any). DO NOT RUN. Go back to Reborn (1,2) (any). Run the dungeon there. Repeat until the opening window closes. Note that you should not run berkas on Reborn (3,4,5).

Share this. Abuse it while it's not fixed yet. The staff of that server are incompetent AF. I really hate that server.

Closing
Like I said, an autofinish hack is an advantage.
GCRincompetent AF.
Old 06/21/2016, 18:49   #2

Can you show with screenshots? it can help as well
Old 06/21/2016, 23:19   #3

kinda confusing but i tried it.. its not really UNli its more like you dont have to wait for the time. run it twice and tried moving from servers to servers all says the same.
i dont get what you meant by " Repeat until the opening window closes"
Old 06/22/2016, 00:49   #4

I recommend to not posting this is abusive as scroll hack and can lead to another rollback which is stupid if they do it again. I hope they learn their lesson. I think you got banned that you hate the server so much didn't you?
Old 06/22/2016, 02:19   #5

Actually, I didn't got banned. I reported this bug to THEM. They refused to do something about it.
Old 06/22/2016, 02:56   #6

oh sorry, but wth are they doing? this bug shouldn't be there that long, how irresponsible. oh well its good to tell it in public than keeping it in private so that they should fix asap.
Old 06/22/2016, 03:36   #7

Here ladies and gentlemen.
The quality sucks, I know. But I want to upload this as soon as possible.
The internet in my country is slow AF.

Here I'm running in Berkas Lair

The credits for the hack goes to hacktrigger
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another ladies and gentlemen.

This time, I'm running in Sanctum. The same process for the crucble and labyrinth.

The credits for the hack goes to hacktrigger.

Note that this only works for 3 hours, after Reborn (3,4,5) achieve their daily reset.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2016, 08:39   #8

Would u like to give arrows or text pls... Kinda confusing with your "pointer language"... Thanks btw... Appreciate it much...
Old 06/22/2016, 13:33   #9

I don't think I can really explain it in a much better way. English is not my primary language. But to be honest, you just need to copy what I did in the video(sorry for the quality by the way).

Clarification:
When I say open window, I mean the time interval when you can enter the dungeon. "Hero Dungeon will open in 5 min blah blah". For the crucible and sanctum, the open window last for 30 mins. For berkas and labyrinth, only 20 mins.

When I say go to Reborn (1,2) (any) or Reborn (3,4,5) (any), I mean just pick a server to enter. For instance, "Go to Reborn (1,2) (any)", just pick Reborn 1 or 2, you don't need to enter both(this can be seen in the video).

Again, this bug only works for 3 hours, AFTER REBORN (3,4,5) ACHIEVE THEIR DAILY RESET. What I mean by daily reset is when your run count on those Hero/Raid dungeon goes back to zero . It happens every 24 hours. But the time of that depends on your time zone since GCR is an international server.

This bug is reported for 2 times already. I have a feeling they will fixed it soon. Better complete those true iron dragon set
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2016, 14:48   #10

For those who are confused I think I can roughly translate it to something more understandable.

1: When on the server select pick either Reborn 3, Reborn 4 or Reborn 5.
2: Wait for the server reset. You can check this via Hero Bullion shop.
2a: Should it not reset enter either Reborn 1 or Reborn 2 and swap back to either Reborn 3, Reborn 4 or Reborn 5.

For Sanctum of Destruction, The Crucible and Labyrinth only.
1: After following the 2 steps above and you are in Reborn 3, Reborn 4 or Reborn 5. Make a room in either one of the three mentioned.
2: Run the dungeon using the auro-finish hacks available.
3: Swap to either Reborn 1 or Reborn 2.
4: Make a room in the same dungeon and run it again using the auto-finish hack.
5: Swap back to either Reborn 3, Reborn 4 or Reborn 5.
6: Repeat the previous steps for the duration of the current open slot until it closes.

For Berkas follow these steps.

1: Enter either Reborn 1 or Reborn 2
2: Run Burkas using the auto-finish hack.
3: Switch to either Reborn 3, Reborn 4 or Reborn 5.
4: As soon as you load in to one of those servers SWITCH BACK to either Reborn 1 or Reborn 2.
5: Re-enter Burkas and use the auto-finish hack.
6: Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 until the available open slot ends.
Old 06/22/2016, 18:52   #11

Doesn't work for me. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong?

(SoD and Crucible) Went to Reborn 3, finished dungeon then switched over to Reborn 1 and it said I had already done it, which I haven't
Old 06/24/2016, 08:16   #12

is this still working?
Old 06/26/2016, 03:00   #13

it still working... but I got 1 question.. did you get banned for abused this bug??
because GM easy trace if someone abused a bug~ so, I need an answer.. did you get banned for this bug? if not, means GM hardly to trace this bug for now~
Old 06/26/2016, 03:34   #14

I didn't got banned from abusing it but, currently, I'm not playing.

Also, those incompetent gm(s) you're talking about is currently (I think) watching/tracking/logging pvp games looking for death jumpers.

Let me share my idea about this. Since this bug is already reported for 2 times already, the gm(s) are already aware (I think) of it's existence. Maybe in the future (or maybe now!), they will create a log for those hero dungeons to detect bug abusers just like in the pvp.

But I have a doubt about it of course. Why?, it's because they're incompetent AF.

There you go, Mr. Random Property Reset Form
Old 06/26/2016, 09:36   #15

Mr.Random Property Reset Form?? what are you talking about?? @_@

EDIT : Oh.. I know what you mean.. I saw it too.. someone give me link about it~ yup.. same Name.. even Number.. @_@
but, you forgot 1 thing... I already here since 2012~ why do I need to post something like that at GCB?? are you nuts?? lelz... plus, I already play GC original server for long time.. and I know Random Property Reset use for... maybe those people trying to lure GM here by using people name here...

and you... must be around GCB forum for whole time right... you show us this bug to let GM trace and ban our account huh~ what are you... SPY?? nah... joking around~ or not~