Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GC Japanese Voice Mods

Discussion on [Release] GC Japanese Voice Mods within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] GC Japanese Voice Mods

this is another voice mods for GC
and i thought i could also share it here
don't confuse it with / Arkeid, This is purely my work (but inspire from her/him anyway)
also first post after 2 years lurking yay

as far, now V3.1
Changelogs

What is this ?
Quote:
This is a Voice Mods, simply changing character voices into custom japan voices
How to Use ?
Quote:
Just simply Copy the Resset and Sound Folder to the GC folder along with bypasser.bat, and run the Bypasser.bat (don't Forget to backup the original one)
For KGC or Maybe other region that can't use bypasser.bat
Quote:
Just run the Patcher first, when the patcher is done checking(Game Start Button is activate)
Copy the Resset and Sound Folder to GC folder, again don't forget to backup the original one
after you logout, you should restore the backup again, and everytime you want to play, you have to copy it again after the gamestart button is activate (yeah, it a bit tedious)
VA / Seiyuu List
Quote:
Elesis = Satou Rina
Lire = Horie Yui
Arme = Ayana Taketatsu
Lass = Yuki Kaji
Ryan = Akira Ishida (Magnus Dan = Takeuchi Ryouta)
Ronan = Hiro Shimono
Amy = Tamura Yukari
Jin = Sakurai Takahiro
Sieghart = Kousuke Toriumi
Mari = Chihara Minori
Dio = Fukuyama Jun
Zero = Nakamura Yuuichi
Ley = Yukana
Rufus / Lupus = Mamoru Miyano
Rin = Katou Emiri
Asin = Okamoto Nobuhiko
Lime = Toyosaki Aki
Edel = Saito Chiwa
Veigas = Ryouhei Kimura
Some Preview
Quote:
Veigas

Lire

Asin

Edel

excuse the quality of video
Download Link

Tested on
Quote:
NAGC
IDGC
KGC
Should be work on another region
VirusTotal Scan on Bypasser.bat
Quote:
Here My youtube Channel (for the rest of video)

And here is Fanpage for Update Voice Mods (Including the post that youtube don't have)

if you want to reupload / share it on other places, at least give me credit pls

Enjoy
also ask me if you got any problem regarding voice mods
excuse my english
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/27/2013, 15:55   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,138
isn't it kinda redundant that there's already a *** voice mod
plus almost same type of mod
but diff bypass method
care to explain why you needed to share it, even if there's competition for who's *** voice mod will be better?
Old 11/27/2013, 19:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToraKun View Post
but diff bypass method
care to explain why you needed to share it, even if there's competition for who's *** voice mod will be better?
The same reason why Burger King and McDonald's sells burgers, and why Pizza hut and Domino's Pizza sell the exact same style of pizzas. Tough since this a game and not food I'll just use this version instead: "Why do people make character skins, UI themes, Item skins for minecraft when someone made a mod before them?" It's just some nice variation rather than going "Hey I don't like your Elesis sound clips change it for *Insert person*'s voice as they sound better" it allows people to mix and match.
Old 11/28/2013, 09:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToraKun View Post
but diff bypass method
compete ? i don't even want to
hell this is work from my boredom of lack event on GC
reason i share because "I WANT TO SHARE IT", is it even wrong ?
yes i know there already *** voice mods, i even write down the first creator of mods(did you even read the thread ?)
almost same ? download it, use it, and compare to the Arkeido's, then we can talk
Old 11/28/2013, 15:07   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by somaknight View Post
compete ? i don't even want to
hell this is work from my boredom of lack event on GC
reason i share because "I WANT TO SHARE IT", is it even wrong ?
yes i know there already *** voice mods, i even write down the first creator of mods(did you even read the thread ?)
almost same ? download it, use it, and compare to the Arkeido's, then we can talk
argument in order:
1. competing about same voice changing mod
im implying this, because you posted a *** mod while there's already an active one

2. sharing your work
the only problem is that people cant decide which *** mod they will use
that's also why i said it will be something like a competition

3. "i even write down the first creator of mods(did you even read the thread ?)"
I read the whole thread, before posting things in it

4. Almost same mod
well if you know what I was implying
it's about the similarities for being a voice changing mod
but I didnt specify that so it's a misunderstanding

5. comparison of Arkeido's and your mod
I've already done that from the start

Conclusion:
a clarification for this argument
and
I like XX from Arkeido's, then I like XX from yours
I just hav mixed preferences for both mod's seiyuus(like what hirakawa said "mix and match")
Old 11/28/2013, 23:29   #6

is it original sound from Grand Chase Japan?
i am asking about this because ShadaowHalisha Voice MOD got a character voice from other source. i only discovered that Zero voice is from the Blazblue Ragna The Bloodedge voice. of course, i doesn't hate it but i want to know who is the original VA from official Grand Chase Japan.
Old 11/29/2013, 00:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fainaka View Post
i am asking about this because ShadaowHalisha Voice MOD got a character voice from other source. i only discovered that Zero voice is from the Blazblue Ragna The Bloodedge voice. of course, i doesn't hate it but i want to know who is the original VA from official Grand Chase Japan.
Nah it's not, its custom voices
and the Original Grand Chase Japan is closed since ronan release, so i doubt they getting zero AFAIK
Old 11/29/2013, 02:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fainaka View Post
I can't recall but didn't Grand chase Japan just stick with the Korean voices? (~w~) If only it didn't shut down due to lack of players/casher's.

Tags
custom voice, grand chase, japan, japanese, voice mods