Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Radical Engine 7.5.1(Sem Virus

Discussion on Radical Engine 7.5.1(Sem Virus within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2009, 15:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
@Chi
Sorry po...I need to post this for those who think they know all..

@All, especially sa mga nagmamarunong

SOURCE:

What Is a Virus?
A computer virus attaches itself to a program or file enabling it to spread from one computer to another, leaving infections as it travels. Like a human virus, a computer virus can range in severity: some may cause only mildly annoying effects while others can damage your hardware, software or files.

Almost all viruses are attached to an executable file, which means the virus may exist on your computer but it actually cannot infect your computer unless you run or open the malicious program. It is important to note that a virus cannot be spread without a human action, (such as running an infected program) to keep it going.

People continue the spread of a computer virus, mostly unknowingly, by sharing infecting files or sending e-mails with viruses as attachments in the e-mail.

What Is a Worm?
A worm is similar to a virus by design and is considered to be a sub-class of a virus. Worms spread from computer to computer, but unlike a virus, it has the capability to travel without any human action. A worm takes advantage of file or information transport features on your system, which is what allows it to travel unaided.

The biggest danger with a worm is its capability to replicate itself on your system, so rather than your computer sending out a single worm, it could send out hundreds or thousands of copies of itself, creating a huge devastating effect. One example would be for a worm to send a copy of itself to everyone listed in your e-mail address book. Then, the worm replicates and sends itself out to everyone listed in each of the receiver's address book, and the manifest continues on down the line.

Due to the copying nature of a worm and its capability to travel across networks the end result in most cases is that the worm consumes too much system memory (or network bandwidth), causing Web servers, network servers and individual computers to stop responding. In recent worm attacks such as the much-talked-about Blaster Worm, the worm has been designed to tunnel into your system and allow malicious users to control your computer remotely.

What Is a Trojan horse?
A Trojan Horse is full of as much trickery as the mythological Trojan Horse it was named after. The Trojan Horse, at first glance will appear to be useful software but will actually do damage once installed or run on your computer. Those on the receiving end of a Trojan Horse are usually tricked into opening them because they appear to be receiving legitimate software or files from a legitimate source. When a Trojan is activated on your computer, the results can vary. Some Trojans are designed to be more annoying than malicious (like changing your desktop, adding silly active desktop icons) or they can cause serious damage by deleting files and destroying information on your system. Trojans are also known to create a backdoor on your computer that gives malicious users access to your system, possibly allowing confidential or personal information to be compromised. Unlike viruses and worms, Trojans do not reproduce by infecting other files nor do they self-replicate.
Old 08/06/2009, 16:55   #17

Ei, tanung lng po... sana po masagot niyo ko...

Kung gumagana po sa vista, bat nag-eerror ung skin? sbi nia na failed to scan on..... mga gnun...

PLs help po... reply po pls... no unnecessary answers tnx...
Old 08/06/2009, 19:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessWhoAmI? View Post
yup, and it works for vista.

Well, we probably wont hear from the radicalcheat site since it got 'suspended'.

So enjoy it while it lasts

btw (sem virus) means no virus according to google.
it dosent work for vista it send an error
Old 08/06/2009, 20:21   #19

does this work for GC USA because i get "unauthorized files detected etc" and dont get the exp / rewards
Old 08/06/2009, 20:31   #20

Received Thanks: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamplemoose View Post
does this work for GC USA because i get "unauthorized files detected etc" and dont get the exp / rewards
did you mean unauthorized modification of grand chase files warning message?

well, just the same in GCPH we receive suspension of account warning message...

the engine is working no doubt about that...

but the hacks that you can use now are limited...

like for instance the damage hack...

you can't use it anymore...

since it was filtered already...

sudden death hack is also filtered but still

lots of alternatives can be done to be able to use SD...

just don't use the filtered hacks and you will not receive that kind of message and will still be credited with exp and gp for every dungeon runs...
Old 08/06/2009, 21:04   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqrafael View Post
it dosent work for vista it send an error
then something's wrong with your computer since I have vista; although, I didn't download this engine from this topic.

Edit: You probably forgot to put the settings in correctly.
Old 08/06/2009, 21:24   #22

so which hacks are availble that can be used? i only use dungeon ones and play alone anyways so i dont need pvp ones
Old 08/06/2009, 21:33   #23

Quote:
so which hacks are availble that can be used? i only use dungeon ones and play alone anyways so i dont need pvp ones
if it's for dungeon runs...

i personally suggest these combinations...

combination #1 - perfect star hack, saver/shield hack, vacuum hack and mp hack...

combination #2 - perfect star hack, vacuum hack and revised sudden death hack...

choose one that you think will be easy for you then stick to it...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2009, 21:35   #24

combination #1 - perfect star hack, saver/shield hack, vacuum hack and mp hack...

can u help me set it up (addresses etc and what to do?)

what is revised sudden death hack :S?
Old 08/06/2009, 21:43   #25

Quote:

can u help me set it up (addresses etc and what to do?)

what is revised sudden death hack :S?
about perfect star hack, saver/shield hack, and mp hack

there's a tutorial on the sticky threads in the gc hacks, bots, cheats and exploits section...

or you can check out my blogs for those tutorials...

and about revised sudden death hack...

you can check my tut about about that...

here's the link...

Old 08/06/2009, 21:50   #26

uhhh in ur tut it says u shuld know how to get al the SD adresses i dont >>_< i've never used SD before can u help me?
Old 08/06/2009, 22:30   #27

Quote:
uhhh in ur tut it says u shuld know how to get al the SD adresses i dont >>_< i've never used SD before can u help me?
i edited my tut i include there how to find SD addresses check it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 22:51   #28

=O! ty i'll try it now but ur MP hack u posted on the other post crashes >_< i tried it and like after i use a skill the mp goes back to full but then it saysys 3rd party device decteceted andcloses gc
Old 08/07/2009, 03:18   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessWhoAmI? View Post
then something's wrong with your computer since I have vista; although, I didn't download this engine from this topic.

Edit: You probably forgot to put the settings in correctly.
I have the same error too...

I follow what's on the video... but the result is that error thingy...

T.T
Old 08/07/2009, 04:32   #30

sir PiReights0620

can u give me the link for the settings in radical engine 7.5?? (firstime user here)
ive tried to do the settings but it was detected

thanx in advance
Closed Thread