Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCPH bug 3rd job Ronan

Discussion on GCPH bug 3rd job Ronan within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GCPH bug 3rd job Ronan

So I'm here still in the room and I found a Bug like this like @Slasher05

But not desame Procedure
1st: Put a Main weapon I use Nutcracker sword +16
2nd: Start the game after the loading I accidentally press the Switch weapon while in the story mode
3rd: Then I casted the IS of Aegis Knight then it just bugged becuz of the lag of GCT1.3 Freeze monster but I didn't try the switch weapon key I just remain Aegis till now 5:15 Today Dec. 28,2012
Note:
1.)This is just a chance that this bug occurs. Because sometimes it doesn't work.

Tested In Gcph

Proof:
Old 12/28/2012, 11:42   #2

You double posted this have one closed
Old 12/28/2012, 13:58   #3

elite*gold: 5
Same as Slasher05 posted.
+ You double posted.
#Requesting for thread closure.
Old 12/28/2012, 15:09   #4

It does give the same results but it isn't exactly the same. Yeah putting a burger in a bun makes a burger at the end but your steps to getting the burger might be different from others. (Don't ask about the metaphor I have burgers on the mind)

Quote:
3rd: Then I casted the IS of Aegis Knight then it just bugged becuz of the lag of GCT1.3 Freeze monster but I didn't try the switch weapon key I just remain Aegis till now 5:15 Today Dec. 28,2012
This step it the difference between Slasher's path to working it and the path Crusader took to get the same effect.
Old 12/29/2012, 13:49   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
@ts
i closed your other thread
next time post only once
thank you
Old 12/29/2012, 23:48   #6

ok [email protected] but like hirikawa said I used different steps ok here's what really happens I weapon switched accidentally while the storyline goes on then when I casy My IS boom Bug
Old 01/02/2013, 03:55   #7

Key input works while the game is loading, that's why your bug
worked by "CHANCE".
Old 01/20/2013, 03:00   #8

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSARDZ~ View Post
So I'm here still in the room and I found a Bug like this like @Slasher05

But not desame Procedure
1st: Put a Main weapon I use Nutcracker sword +16
2nd: Start the game after the loading I accidentally press the Switch weapon while in the story mode
Note:
1.)This is just a chance that this bug occurs. Because sometimes it doesn't work.

Tested In Gcph

Proof:
not actually by chance..it does not happen if your alone in a dungeon..you should have atleast one party member.