Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grandchase Macro Trick:Auto Pet Skill Buyer Hotkeys

Discussion on Grandchase Macro Trick:Auto Pet Skill Buyer Hotkeys within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grandchase Macro Trick:Auto Pet Skill Buyer Hotkeys

Hi WarlordianX here from EPVP , I just wanna share you how I manage to setup Auto Pet Skill Buyer Hotkeys program that is compatible to your grandchase.

Q: WHAT DOES THIS AUTO PET SKILL BUYER DO?

A: While you are away from keyboard it Autobuys Pet Skills for you.

Requirements:

-Many GP Points

-GRANDCHASE NECKLACE UPGRADER BOT - Auto Pet Skill Buyer is already INTEGRATED in this Bot.
DOWNLOAD LINK
SETUP:

note: First thing first Auto PEt Skill Buyer HOTKEYS will not work if you haven't setup GRANDCHASE NECKLACE UPGRADER BOT

1. Be sure GRANDCHASE NECKLACE UPGRADER BOT is working and enables you to upgrade necklace automatically.

2. Then Next Go to SHOP and pick a PET SKILL (GP) you want to buy.

3. Move your Mouse button over the "Yellow Buy Button" then Press "LEFT CTRL and SPACEBAR" same time.
(now watch it enables you to autobuy pet skill into unlimited times till your GP drops to zero.)

4. To disable press Auto Pet Skill Buyer "LEFT CTRL and SPACEBAR" again.

Tutorial credits:
I just configured this out how this work . So A great credit to me
Old 01/28/2014, 09:21   #2

Hey... ghuys.. The Banner i click won't open...
Old 01/28/2014, 11:53   #3

AUTO PET SKILL BUYER LINK RELOADED

Old 02/01/2014, 00:53   #4

Hmm.
"note: First thing first Auto PEt Skill Buyer HOTKEYS will not work if you haven't setup GRANDCHASE NECKLACE UPGRADER BOT"
Do you mean that there should be some extra work put-in, such as downloading a program and all that as in the other Thread of Necklace Upgrader Bot?