Some people say this isn't working! It's been detected! (tho im one of em -_-) Srsly? Have you put some effort to make it work? Have you checked parameters? I've spent all night figuring out why this doesn't work for me. But eventually, It somehow paid off. Here's what I've done.
First of all, DOWNLOAD the tool. Secondly, Grab a copy of the session key. You can find it just below the download link of the tool.
1. Administrator rights: Check if you have an admin rights to your computer. This would affect all what y'all gonna do. If you don't, it is pretty much the tool isn't going to work.
2. Have you run the tools with admin rights? right click the tool and I think 4th or 5th line (it has a shield icon and a dialogue box appears asking you "run in admin" when you click them) of course, hit yessssssss.
3. Do you have the required softwares/applications needed? Most of the high-end computers nowadays has built-in so you don't have to worry about this that much. (If it is, this just beyond of what I could help. I didn't download or installed python/net framework 4. I think it has already one installed. You can refer to the seniors here or ask Mr. Google about it.)
4. Did you turn off the antivirus atm? I've set mine to "until restarted"
5. Now we're all set and good to go. Link the tool to e-collidex via session key. (Third tab, 2nd line)
6. Patch GC. Wait for it to 100%. What should be written in the library is "waiting for game start"
7. START! The library should disappear. (Note: Once the tool disappeared along with the patcher. Base on what I've experienced. The tool should work)
8. You don't have to go to practice mode. For a set of guidelines, refer to the notes included in the .rar
STILL WORKING AS OF 11/2/2013 2:13PM
Good day people.