Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

★[GCPH/NAGC] eCollidex Gaming Library [All-in-One Hack Tools]

This is a discussion on ★[GCPH/NAGC] eCollidex Gaming Library [All-in-One Hack Tools] within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category; its not working now..! it has been detected already As of 10/31/13 Hack is still working Tested on Windows 8 ...

Closed Thread

Old 10/31/2013, 05:45   #901

its not working now..! it has been detected already
Old 10/31/2013, 06:55   #902

As of 10/31/13
Hack is still working

Tested on Windows 8 OS

Just run as admin :3
Thanks
2 Users
Taec (10/31/2013), ToraKun (11/01/2013)
Old 10/31/2013, 07:57   #903

It still indeed works, but I'm worried about that "Recommend Condition" status near the Attendance Points/GP/Cash bar. It can be fixed by exiting the game, though.
Old 10/31/2013, 13:20   #904

link does not work for me
also i think it does not work in GCPH can anybody confirm this ??

nothing happens when i press f1 or something please help !!!
followed the instructions went to practice mode chosse arme then w8 for the mp bar to be full then press f1 f2 f3 f4 nothing pops up i have net frame work 4

sorry it works now !!
Old 11/01/2013, 21:38   #905

not working -_-
Old 11/02/2013, 07:06   #906

Some people say this isn't working! It's been detected! (tho im one of em -_-) Srsly? Have you put some effort to make it work? Have you checked parameters? I've spent all night figuring out why this doesn't work for me. But eventually, It somehow paid off. Here's what I've done.

First of all, DOWNLOAD the tool. Secondly, Grab a copy of the session key. You can find it just below the download link of the tool.

1. Administrator rights: Check if you have an admin rights to your computer. This would affect all what y'all gonna do. If you don't, it is pretty much the tool isn't going to work.
2. Have you run the tools with admin rights? right click the tool and I think 4th or 5th line (it has a shield icon and a dialogue box appears asking you "run in admin" when you click them) of course, hit yessssssss.
3. Do you have the required softwares/applications needed? Most of the high-end computers nowadays has built-in so you don't have to worry about this that much. (If it is, this just beyond of what I could help. I didn't download or installed python/net framework 4. I think it has already one installed. You can refer to the seniors here or ask Mr. Google about it.)
4. Did you turn off the antivirus atm? I've set mine to "until restarted"
5. Now we're all set and good to go. Link the tool to e-collidex via session key. (Third tab, 2nd line)
6. Patch GC. Wait for it to 100%. What should be written in the library is "waiting for game start"
7. START! The library should disappear. (Note: Once the tool disappeared along with the patcher. Base on what I've experienced. The tool should work)
8. You don't have to go to practice mode. For a set of guidelines, refer to the notes included in the .rar
9. Enjoy.

STILL WORKING AS OF 11/2/2013 2:13PM

Good day people.

Last edited by MikeyGonato; 11/02/2013 at 07:13. Reason: Incomplete, TYPO.
Old 11/02/2013, 07:17   #907

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGonato View Post
Some people say this isn't working! It's been detected! (tho im one of em -_-) Srsly? Have you put some effort to make it work? Have you checked parameters? I've spent all night figuring out why this doesn't work for me. But eventually, It somehow paid off. Here's what I've done.

First of all, DOWNLOAD the tool. Secondly, Grab a copy of the session key. You can find it just below the download link of the tool.

1. Administrator rights: Check if you have an admin rights to your computer. This would affect all what y'all gonna do. If you don't, it is pretty much the tool isn't going to work.
2. Have you run the tools with admin rights? right click the tool and I think 4th or 5th line (it has a shield icon and a dialogue box appears asking you "run in admin" when you click them) of course, hit yessssssss.
3. Do you have the required softwares/applications needed? Most of the high-end computers nowadays has built-in so you don't have to worry about this that much. (If it is, this just beyond of what I could help. I didn't download or installed python/net framework 4. I think it has already one installed. You can refer to the seniors here or ask Mr. Google about it.)
4. Did you turn off the antivirus atm? I've set mine to "until restarted"
5. Now we're all set and good to go. Link the tool to e-collidex via session key. (Third tab, 2nd line)
6. Patch GC. Wait for it to 100%. What should be written in the library is "waiting for game start"
7. START! The library should disappear. (Note: Once the tool disappeared along with the patcher. Base on what I've experienced. The tool should work)
8. You don't have to go to practice mode. For a set of guidelines, refer to the notes included in the .rar
9. Enjoy.

STILL WORKING AS OF 11/2/2013 2:13PM

Good day people.
so it's still working for GCPH?
Old 11/02/2013, 08:47   #908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkinate View Post
so it's still working for GCPH?
TIME CHECK 3:47
GCPH PLAYER. YEP STILL WORKING

WANT SCREENSHOT?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (37.0 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by MikeyGonato; 11/02/2013 at 08:56. Reason: Photo attachment.
Old 11/02/2013, 13:11   #909

help i can't open the library :3 it say Framwork

Not work to me :3 i press f3 in session login i alt 1-0 :3 not work nothing happen

And it say fll?? Patch not found i see in the hack
Old 11/02/2013, 15:15   #910

its working here in GCPH, but only the "dont-move-mobs" hack thingy. and the unlimited reflect thingy that works.
Closed Thread