Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[eCollidex v 1.3] GCPH & GCNA working hack 12-25-12

Discussion on [eCollidex v 1.3] GCPH & GCNA working hack 12-25-12 within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2012, 11:51   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miragar View Post
-_- nobody cares honestly. Its called the ecollidex hack who do you think made it hmmmm ecollidex mabye mind blowing isn't it. Also nobody ever has had to have permission before this just giving credit to the original hacker so i invite you off your high horse to join the rest of us and just us it.
Sorry but you fail. Ecollidex is called this as that is just the title the creator named it, now if you paid attention to Ecollidex thread before storm started his "Thank me for this hack" ego inflation you would have been given a link to another site where it's creator is called Blitz...Wait a minute didn't you say the creator was called Ecollidex...Yet this Blitz is taking all the credit for making it...Oh *** according to your logic he's leeched it from Ecollidex! We must make accounts on his site and ***** at him!

And no one had needed permission because the thread started who was releasing the hacks had been the ones to make it. So I must send you an invite to read every thread made on this section that released a hack maybe then you will know the difference between "The creator releasing it" and "A leecher".
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2012, 12:31   #92

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSARDZ~ View Post
Your'e Right you don't have the permission to share it becuz you don't have a credit Storm08 and I know one thing your'e just a leecher you didn't even contributed in this tool right ? I agree about hirakawa show a evidence or proof of permission you leecher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
Sorry but you fail. Ecollidex is called this as that is just the title the creator named it, now if you paid attention to Ecollidex thread before storm started his "Thank me for this hack" ego inflation you would have been given a link to another site where it's creator is called Blitz...Wait a minute didn't you say the creator was called Ecollidex...Yet this Blitz is taking all the credit for making it...Oh god according to your logic he's leeched it from Ecollidex! We must make accounts on his site and bitch at him!

And no one had needed permission because the thread started who was releasing the hacks had been the ones to make it. So I must send you an invite to read every thread made on this section that released a hack maybe then you will know the difference between "The creator releasing it" and "A leecher".
Ecollidex is a group what a fool
Old 12/27/2012, 12:48   #93

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Posting without credits, & this is pvp abusable. thread closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread