Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dio 4th Weapon Pose Bug

Discussion on Dio 4th Weapon Pose Bug within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Dio 4th Weapon Pose Bug

Requirements:
Enhance Spell Marble LvL 3
A Technique (Blaze Charge, Bend Space, Flash Sword; I rec. Faraway or Charging DS lvl 2)
Innocent Fear(I.S.).
Destruction(Lvl 75 skill).

What it does:
No need to reactivate Spell marble, unless you are fond of reusing the technique in the Dungeon.

Steps:
-Activate Spell marble by using a technique.
-When the status buff reaches 3 sec use Destruction, but use the I.S. first don't waste the buff.
-Try using a spell in the Next Room if there's a reduction in the ap consumption then it worked, if it doesn't well too bad.

Alternate Method:
-Reserve a last mob to kill in the room.
-Activate Spell marble by using a technique, then kill the reserved mob.
-When the status buff reaches 3 sec enter the portal.
-Hope it works.

Notice time(& hp.)
Before cast:

After Cast:

oh and the mobs there gave exp. when I used Innocent Fear at the top.
Old 12/17/2012, 14:54   #2

excuse me for my ignorance but i dont get the 2nd step.. how can i use destruction if i use the IS first?
Old 12/18/2012, 03:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetz02 View Post
excuse me for my ignorance but i dont get the 2nd step.. how can i use destruction if i use the IS first?
It's up to you, since it halves the consumption of I.S. while it clears the mob in the room and you still have the time to cast Destruction, though I'm at fault here at explaining .
Old 12/18/2012, 11:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelance View Post
Requirements:

Steps:
-Activate Spell marble by using a technique.
-When the buff reaches 3 sec use Destruction, but use the I.S. first don't waste the buff.
-Try using a spell in the Next Room if there's a reduction in the ap consumption then it worked, if it doesn't well too bad.
Let me know if this is the right step by step guide

1. Spell Marble activate
2. Innocent storm (IS)
3. Destruction
4. ?????
5. profit.
Old 12/18/2012, 15:41   #5

actually .. its not really a bug .. that's one of the effects of the marble ... us in nagc .. can spam Dio's skills with the help of the marble .. ..just sayin'
Old 12/18/2012, 16:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
Let me know if this is the right step by step guide

1. Spell Marble activate
2. Innocent storm (IS)
3. Destruction
4. ?????
5. profit.
yup, No. 4 is chance whether it works or not in the NEXT room. Usually works for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiGthYplUM View Post
actually .. its not really a bug .. that's one of the effects of the marble ... us in nagc .. can spam Dio's skills with the help of the marble .. ..just sayin'
I'm referring is when the effect of the marble is still on even though the status is not notice the Image After Cast, gauge not full and status was not displayed beside the gold fruit.
Yet it's still up to you if like to spam techniques in the dungeon rather using High AP skills in a low price, anyway have fun when Twilight/Diablos is already release in your server.
Old 12/18/2012, 21:05   #7

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelance View Post

I'm referring is when the effect of the marble is still on even though the status is not notice the Image After Cast, gauge not full and status was not displayed beside the gold fruit.
Yet it's still up to you if like to spam techniques in the dungeon rather using High AP skills in a low price, anyway have fun when Twilight/Diablos is already release in your server.
faraway that's it O_O that's what i spam in dungeon .. and all are high ap skills .. but meh .. there's your error that's why others got confused in the bug you know .. just sayin'
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2012, 14:57   #8

alam mo po ung bug daw ni dio, na may imperium ni mari?
Old 12/25/2012, 15:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siloot View Post
alam mo po ung bug daw ni dio, na may imperium ni mari?
Dude were not in a GCPH thread please refrain using English language .

Answering to your question, Though just a speculation that you've only encounter someone who is using Dio's I.S. while using the Monster Freeze Item in the E.C. hack I assume.

Still provide a screenshot if you've seen one.