Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GCPH] Nightmare Circus LA GEAS Shortcut

Discussion on [GCPH] Nightmare Circus LA GEAS Shortcut within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 11/06/2012, 12:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatnissEverdeen~ View Post

Others: I'm so sorry this is old, I only discovered it now.
I'm very sorry. ok please close this thread :3
It's okay the only difference between this version and previous versions is that Mari has the extra jump when she rocket jumps allowing her to reach the portal right away.

The older versions before this passive got her to the jump pad below the last pushing hand tent. People are just ignorant to a more shorter version of a shortcut.
Old 11/11/2012, 02:51   #17

Tried and its working
Old 11/11/2012, 08:17   #18

I just figured it out last year by myself!too . wahahaha
Old 11/11/2012, 14:47   #19

Quote:
It's okay the only difference between this version and previous versions is that Mari has the extra jump when she rocket jumps allowing her to reach the portal right away.

The older versions before this passive got her to the jump pad below the last pushing hand tent. People are just ignorant to a more shorter version of a shortcut.
new version? old version? (i didn't know there were different versions of mari's amplified rocket jump) for me they are the same cause I can't use the extra jump when I do it, I can't use the extra jump after the rocket jump when hit by the ring of fire...

P.S. even without the extra jump, Mari can still reach the portal right away when she hits both the bottom and top part of the first ring of fire while doing a rocket jump. *she just flies so high that you'd even get higher than the highest platform (on the 3rd stage that is)

NOFI by the way, it's just for the notes