Hi guys, I'm Back with a new Twist to Giveaway.
I know some of you are still looking for "that Skin" in Rainmeter that will help you in your Grand Chase basic needs,
well, here i go...
but before that, here's a Friendly reminder
We'll start of with the Requirements,
1.  Taken from the Rainmeter Website.
2. by >.< Kyonko
For Windows XP Users,
For Windows Vista User,
For Low-end PC
3. Grand Chase
Firstly, Download the Rainmeter 2.3.3 (Taken from the Rainmeter Website to ensure a Clean and non-Virus infected Environment)
Secondly, Download the Grand Chase skin Prototype 3 (Uploaded in Mediafire)
Now that you have all the Files needed,
No one is allowed to Duplicate this post to any other Forum or Website without my Permission,
1. Install the Rainmeter 2.3.3,
2. After the Installation, Double Click "GrandChaseBypasser_Prototype 3.rmskin"
3. Then Click Install.
4. After the Installation, The Skin itself will Appear.
Now then we need to Customized the Skin, so that it will work on your Grand Chase,
1. Click the Settings, a Wild Notepad will appear :P
2. Go to your Grand Chase Folder, Right Click the "Grandchase.exe" then Click Properties.
3. Copy the Location that is highlighted in Blue.
to copy, Highlight it, Right click then Click Copy
4. Then go back to the wild Notepad, Replace the D:\GrandChaseChaos with the one you just Copied in your Grandchase.exe Properties.
5. now Save the Wild notepad then Close.
Now then, we need to Refresh the Skin so that the Changes we made in the Directory will be applied.
RIGHT CLICK THE SKIN ITSELF > THEN CLICK REFRESH SKIN.
after that, Try Clicking START...
If your GrandChase Patcher appeared,
IT MEANS ENJOY!
and if your GC patcher didn't appear, it means you need to go back to Customizing the Skin
But hey, This is Easy enough for any Gamer to understand.
READ Before your CLICK
[HOW TO SHARE]
If you want to share this Skin to your Friends, Please refer back to this Thread,
Share this Thread's Link not the Skin Link.
Sharing is Caring, and if you care, Please Share this Thread instead,
It took me 2 days to Learn Rainmeter Coding and Compiling it to a Skin for Everyone to Enjoy.
You can't MODIFY any file inside the Skin Folder.
All the IDEA that are stated above is 90% >.< Kyonko's Idea.
Some Meter are Based on some Famous skins called the THEC-Rotator and Enigma Icons, Credits to whoever created those Images.