Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] Unlimited Cash Skill Amount and Pet Skill Amount Hack

Discussion on [TUT] Unlimited Cash Skill Amount and Pet Skill Amount Hack within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 12/06/2011, 15:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
is this still working in gc ph?
Old 12/10/2011, 11:37   #32

*Removed by Moderator Taec*
Old 12/14/2011, 22:35   #33

anyone plz ans is this working?
Old 12/15/2011, 12:19   #34

So, I'm seeing a lot of people ask what value it effects so if I have 50 red potions and I go into a dungeon and use 5 potions, will I still have 50 potions if I have this hack running when I use them? will the number decrease to 45 when I log back in or change servers?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling your RS gold for Cash ,RuneScape gold for Cash. any amount !!
09/10/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
HELLO EVERYONE I am looking to buy some RS gold . This is a professional virtual-curreny trading company ,which is in business for years . If you have any amount of game gold for sale , plz contact me or PM me . Games are not limited to RuneScape ,
Dil to cash amount converter?
07/27/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Is there an ideal amount of dil equated to $1 USD or vvhatever? Just vvondering.
Unlimited Amount of Players in BG
06/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Well heres hows it done. When you join a BG dont autojoin at all, insteed wait till your timer is almost run out. When the timer gets to 5 or so seconds right click the BG timer and keep ur mouse over it so it dosent go away. After about 20 seconds or so to make sure its rotated and the other guys in the BG queue get the msg to join then click "join battle" and you will be ported in even tho its went over the 2min timer. Actualy found this by fluke when i was in WSG and AB poped up, saw it was...