Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<MOD PLS>GNOSIS & HELL EARRINGS BUG

Discussion on <MOD PLS>GNOSIS & HELL EARRINGS BUG within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<MOD PLS>GNOSIS & HELL EARRINGS BUG

i just found out a bug on GNOSIS AND HELL CRYSTAL EARRINGS.
After I finished Playing on Hell Fernace. i Bought a hell crystal earrings for my ryan. i noticed that when im checking my characters. there's a Hell Crystal Earrings in each of them. I study what did ive done. i logout to see if its only a Bug. But its not. the earrings are still there. I tried this again for a Gnosis Earrings and it works.
I need a moderator to send proof and screenshots. and hope it can release here. because I don't like to be like some people who posts a bug but they really dont want to release it and to some mods that saying that some people here are abusive but the truth is. they are the most abusive here because they want them to inspect the bug first if it works and if it works. they advising the sender to do not release it because they reasons are people will abuse it so that they are the only one who abuse the bug and not simple people here.

To Some simple wants to know the bug. pls pm me. i can give it to all of you, but i need for the approval of a moderator

ITS FOR GCPH
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 21:01   #2

hmm, best to next time PM a Mod next time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 22:51   #3

you can send those to me since im a member of the Grand Chase Inspectors...
then we will talk about it for approval
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2011, 00:27   #4

Received Thanks: 1,246
You know, I hate this post.
Are you saying that we are abusing the bugs we had privately??
The answer is a "BIG NO!"
You know sir, even that I know a bug that is too abusive, even I don`t use it because I wanna be fair to others who do not know the bug yet.
By the way, if you have that spirit, it`s hard for you to use it because you want to be fair with others.
Old 03/11/2011, 00:41   #5

most likely this bug couldn't be abuse since u actually need something to get the Earring
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2011, 02:09   #6

plz share it to use coz i think its a gud bug and its not abuse coz u nid to farm a coin b4 u can even purchase an earing
Old 03/11/2011, 06:13   #7

yea i think this bug is not abusiv, specially in pvp since that the effect of the earrings are just for dungeon .. and yea silencestep is right we need the heroic coin to have this bug. i mean lot of heroic coins to do this bug so .. for me its not abusiv.

Old 03/11/2011, 07:55   #8

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Send a PM to me, i will see if it's really abusive.

& Besides, i wont let you release the tut, for a week, so much so just to let others gather coins for a week, 7 x 4 = 28coins. To prepare for this bug.

Besides Since this is a bug, it will get patched sooner or later, So i can jolly well let all of you get this chance to get some good stuffs.

Besides the earrings is useful in dungeons, So it's not really abusive, Espcially not in pvp mode i guess?

Alright Send me a PM asap.

Best of luck guys.

#Closed to prevent further spams

• Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread