here I will share a new Bot from another board with you.
This version supports right now only the following classes:
Shaman, Zealot, Squigherder, Shadowwarrior
What it looks like:
Installation: (yes, please READ!)
You need to copy the file "Savedvariables.lua"
into your character profile of WAR. You can find it under:
<-- there you need to put this file!
It contains the (not perfect!) Hotspotdata for 3 scenarios, ReikFac. , Caledor woods and Nordenwath.
1st. Delete the crappy meshbot. If you are playing a supported class, go on....if not, stop trying, it wont work :P
2nd. Xenon detects your char and offers some profiles for its type
3rd. Its still depends on NerfedButtons
, you need to make 2 Macros for DD chars and 4 for healer and save it under the following numbers:
50 -- NerfedButton number 50, its the main attack macro for standing chars
49 -- NerfedButton number 49 , it should contain all INSTANT cast attack spells (like dots & sticky feetz YEAH! for ex.)
48 -- NerfedButton number 48, its the main healing macro for standing chars
47 -- NerfedButton number 47, it should contain all INSTANT cast healing spells (for ex. HoT´s etc)
4th. For playing scenarios: Change mode to PvP + Scenario, activate Movement, press Apply and start the bot by leftclicking the Icon.
5th. Lay back & enjoy the show while it will autoqueue,join and for sure fight better than 50% of all the other players haha
6th. For healing chars, you might disable LineOfSight to get first place in healing ;D...but make sure you dont have any visible attack spells in the attack macro!! or it will constantly fire through walls!!
For creating your own Navigation points:
Its not working, what should I do?
- The bot has more buttons than the "final" version will have, simply because I´m still not finished with recording Navigationpoints & Hotspots of all scenario maps. Also some of you want to play with these things...Instructions to do that:
The bot consists of 3 types of navigationwaypoints:
- 1st. Navigationpoints from the .Dll, those are used to walk from hotspot to hotspot They are created by activating the Rec.Path-button
- 2nd Hotspot typ1, those are placed automatically every 12ft and the Movement of your char depends on them. Every Hotspot in range is constantly checked for Players around it. Depending on the distance and faction of the player near the Hotspot, it gets weighted with some numbers and therefore makes it more / less attractive for your char to move there. So the movementdecicions are based on these. Sounds tricky, but is doing an awesome job so far!
- 3rd Hotspot typ 2, these hotspots you have to manually place by pressing the "SetHotspot"-Button in the Xenonmenu. Those hotspots your char will follow along in order, when no player is around or you are standing too long in the starting area of a scenario (quitter!). So make sure you place the first Hotspot outside the starting area, and if you record these spots the first time, make a straight line through the whole scenario. About 5 to 10 of these Hotspots is enough.
Important: The saving of both types of Hotspots is done by saving it into the "Savedvariables.lua". Its only saved when you log out of warhammer the normal way (closing window /crashing game will make you loose all new created hotspots!)
Also if you want to do other Scenarios, open up the xenon.lua, I disabled all of them except 3 right now...
- Everytime your client crashes or out of whatever reason, it most likely overwrote the "savedvariables.lua" with an empty file. No, I dont know why this happens, and yes I would LOVE TO SAVE MY STUFF ELSEWHERE, but WAR is blocking this...maybe Hans could add this function soon :teehee: , so:
1st. check filesize of "Savedvariable.lua" if its not empty, (and copied to the right profile!
2nd. Check filesize in the Xenon\Navi folder of the scenario that didnt work, sometimes the scenario gets also overwritten with an empty file ...dont know why ...yet
3rd. did you activate Movement?