Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CrimeCraft Hack/Tweaks

Discussion on CrimeCraft Hack/Tweaks within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking CrimeCraft Hack/Tweaks

This program adds a third person crosshair for all weapons. The crosshair allows you to no-scope with A sniper riffle perfectly, although they did make snipers un-accurate for a few seconds after a shot. This program also adds RapidFire to all weapons.The RapidFire is still being worked on, for some reason it works best with burst weapons. This program requires .Net framework 3.5 to run properly.

[COLOR="Red"TESTED WITH THE NEW UPDATE!!![/COLOR

Have fun and enjoy, its a must have!

Screens are old, will upload new ones soon

Toggle Crosshair with F11
Toggle RapidFire with F12

Downloads Here

CrimeCraft Hacker [NEW .EXE ONLY]

CrimeCraft Cheater [NEW SETUP]

.Net Framework 3.5 [MUST HAVEe]

Step by Step Tutorial

1) Start CrimeCraft launcher
2) Click "Play"
3) Start CrimeCraft Hacker

Older Version only
4) Once splashscreen goes away and game window appears press "OK"

Now you can press F11 to display a crosshair, and F12 for rapid fire.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2010, 02:52   #2

Why you open two topics?
Put all in one topic please
Old 11/21/2010, 07:01   #3

Because I wanted my thread to have hacks and tweaks, not just hacks. Other thread said hacks and after thinking about it my program doesn't hack at all, other thread should be deleted but I cant delete it.
Old 11/21/2010, 23:25   #4

People are downloading but no one is commenting back please write back about the program.
Old 11/27/2010, 22:19   #5

the rapid fire is not rapid :S and the crosshair wont showup
Old 11/28/2010, 19:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtharichguy View Post
the rapid fire is not rapid :S and the crosshair wont showup
Really? what operating system are you running and what .net framework do you have installed? also is crimecraft being ran in windowed mode?

Thanks for a response, I need responses to fix bugs

Here I made a setup file, this setup will install .Net Framework 4.0, this will ensure that you have the latest framework.

Hope this helps you
Old 11/30/2010, 23:14   #7

hmm step by step tutorial would be nice. because it doesnt work for me. n also...i m starting to think it's a keylgr. i tried 5 times alrdy. it doesnt work.
Old 12/01/2010, 16:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
hmm step by step tutorial would be nice. because it doesnt work for me. n also...i m starting to think it's a keylgr. i tried 5 times alrdy. it doesnt work.
No its not a keylgr... And im not sure why its not working for you... Are you pressing F11 to turn on the crosshair? and as for the rapid-fire, it works but theres a bug I am working on, if you move the mouse it'll stop shooting, so you gotta hold your mouse still for it to work. I am working hard to get this program running correctly.
Old 12/01/2010, 18:21   #9

yea im pressing F11. there's no crosshair (other than the original one). heres what i did..i ran the program, launcher popped up. i pressed start ...then i reached to log in screen n i logged in. chose my character. went in the game. ran the hack. pressed ok (for the popup box) chose stp map. stp started . i pressed F11. nothing. so i quited n started the process all over again. this time i pressed F11 before choosing stp match . still nothing. so i tried it once more. this time i ran the hack when i reached to log in screen. still nothing. n yes i did them in window mode. then i tried full screen mode. still nada. am i doing something wrong? ( i have frame work 2.0.....i even downloaded n installed that 4.0 thing from this post. tho i didnt realize frame work 4.0 exists). my pc is windows 7 64 bit.
Old 12/01/2010, 19:22   #10

ok nvm. miraculously it's working now tho im not quite sure rapid fire is working tho. coz i use lmg. i'll check it with bust fire ar or smg.
Old 12/01/2010, 19:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
ok nvm. miraculously it's working now tho im not quite sure rapid fire is working tho. coz i use lmg. i'll check it with bust fire ar or smg.
Rapid Fire is very buggy im working hard to fix it. Im totally rewriting the code and so far rapidfire seems to work well. Stay tuned for updates. Glad its working for you
Old 12/19/2010, 20:43   #12

nice crosshair some time in not in center
Old 01/10/2011, 00:44   #13

Works fine for me.
Old 01/16/2011, 13:24   #14

i need aimbot
Old 02/01/2011, 16:15   #15

Do i need both files? What´s the difference between file named HACK ans file named CHEAT?