Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

APB Aimbot / Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
I checked this out and I'm here to warn people its most likely a scam and a scam that could cost you dearly. When I pick their $20.00 plan it all looks fine till I got to paypal and looked close at the price. On their site it said $20.00 and on paypal it said (Now look closely here.) $20,00. Did you see it? Now that , could be a typo or you could end up accidentally paying $20'000.00. I wouldn't gamble that kind of money on it being a typo.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayMan8 View Post
I checked this out and I'm here to warn people its most likely a scam and a scam that could cost you dearly. When I pick their $20.00 plan it all looks fine till I got to paypal and looked close at the price. On their site it said $20.00 and on paypal it said (Now look closely here.) $20,00. Did you see it? Now that , could be a typo or you could end up accidentally paying $20'000.00. I wouldn't gamble that kind of money on it being a typo.
You aren't very good with numbers, are you.

You don't even need an accounting major to understand the retardation you just explained there.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayMan8 View Post
2000 or 20000

Check your math
Old   #34

i paid once for aion bot from them, got banned ( its ok you always risk when you bot ) what i was dissapointed is for the quality of the bot ( not even close with other bots SZbot etc ) and they never offer a video with full explanation of their program, just an advertise-video ... make a 10 minutes video that shows someone explains the bot so we can see what we buy before we buy it. as i said the "undetectable" think is not true, and everyone have to know that, is memory based programs so they are detectable. but ok we can risk an account on this, but show as what we get.

Old   #35

if you want real working cheats instead of those **** the other guys are trying to advertise, get ur *** over to x22cheats.com, might be a bit more expensive, but they're worth it
Old   #36

alright, I didnt read all those posts but I was wondering if there was any key to toggle on or off this aimbot so It wont shot every 10 seconds...
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh1337man View Post
if you want real working cheats instead of those **** the other guys are trying to advertise, get ur *** over to x22cheats.com, might be a bit more expensive, but they're worth it
x22 is ArtificialAiming with different colours. Helios gives his code to that guy - so usually when AA is detected so is x22. Our "****" is coded by Patrick from gamedeception.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Helios gives his code to that guy
Please insert your proof in here < >

Old   #39

free oder money?
Old   #40

elite*gold: 19
money
Old   #41

if i cant try it i wont buy it..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

ty
Old   #43

**** of patrick soon he will get owned like always
Old   #44

ty
Old   #45

Hello!
Yesterday I registered the game APB. Unfortunately I can not really English. But I hope you can help:
I would like to create a more muscular character in the game but I can not. I want a character which is very high and the brutal muscle. Perhaps you could write something about this? Or could someone help me? Plus slider or something like that?

Closed Thread

Tags
apb aimbot, apb hack