below please find a HUD addon which works together with the HansW warextdll.dll.
Have fun with it!
Source: Other board
nHud aka NinjaHud
nHud is an addon made for use with the warextdll by HansW. nHud basically attaches ui elements on entities around you. nHud makes a HP Bar above each entity that matches your filters and six labels around it. You can choose what to show on each label and how to color them, if at all. I consider this a 'beta version' and I plan on rewriting major parts of it, but I wanted to receive some feedback before I did that and that is why I am posting it now, the addon is however working nicely. If you want to use the slash command, you will need to have LibSlash installed.
Here's a couple of pictures showing what it really does:
Type /nhud to show the window, or for macros use: /script nHud.Toggle()
- Several label types (name, level, health, distance, name, short name, career, short career)
- Several ways to color labels (level, health ,distance, career, tier, type)
- Coloring of current target and dead entities.
- Customizable filters
- Color by LoS
- Distance scaling might make you lag.
Version 0.1.0 - 11.03.10
- Initial Beta Release
Version 0.2.0 - 22.04.10
- Got rid of LibGUI and LibStub
=> Rewrote Statusbar and Label creation code.
- Throttled Distance Scaling (hopefully reducing lag)
- Changed Career Color Picking
- Changed main update function
- Fixed Positioning of bottom labels
Anyways, please do post feedback so I can improve this addon.
Also, if it lags for you, it is very likely because of distance scaling, turn it off. If you're still lagging, narrow down your filters and use a smaller maxdistance.