Originally Posted by rappelzbottt
Hatch is blue. Sometimes it just refuses to spawn. A known bug.
You guys just don't know how the hatch mechanics work in the game... The Hatch ALWAYS spawns but it only spawns under these conditions:
1) You have to have at least 2 generators active for it to even show up.
2) If all 4 survivors are still alive the only way for it to show up is to have all 5 generators active (Meaning you can access the exit doors). (You need the skeleton key to open it if even so much as 1 other survivor is still in play on the map)
3) If there are 3 survivors left you have to have at least 4 generators active for it to show up. (You need the skeleton key to open it at this point)
4) If there are 2 survivors left you have to have at least 3 generators active for it to show up. (You need the skeleton key to open it at this point)
5) It will show up and open automatically if you are the last survivor left in play and at least 2 generators are active.
Hope that helps. It pops after these prerequisites are met... The hack works as intended... you guys just don't understand the game... maybe try figuring out the mechanics before you start using cheats yeah?
Originally Posted by prasinos13
I just got banned. It was too good to be true. :/
Fear monger. You can't get banned.
I've been using a hacked profile with over 99 million blood points AND this ESP hack and have openly admitted I cheat to users in the chat (except about the ESP thing) and I'm still playing the game fine.
They can't ban you. This game is a P2P connection and there's no server side data other than your stats (like how many matches played, won, lost, blood points accumulated etc...) in fact, they have no servers and your save file can be backed up and restored manually if you want to just keep a stash of certain items.