Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Dead By Daylight hack

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
I tryed this--->C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Binaries\Win64

and this --->C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight


the first location which should be the right location like he wrote at the startpost don't work fo me . . . tryed to start as admin, nothing changed inGame.



second location, the same : /



whats wrong ?



i am not to stupid too read where to put the VERSION.dll ^^



can someone help ?



riddox is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddox View Post
I tryed this--->C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Binaries\Win64

and this --->C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight


the first location which should be the right location like he wrote at the startpost don't work fo me . . . tryed to start as admin, nothing changed inGame.



second location, the same : /



whats wrong ?



i am not to stupid too read where to put the VERSION.dll ^^



can someone help ?


i have done same thins.Didn't work for me ,too . i didnt know whitch part was wrong


phetro is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 525
UPDATE [Ring0Star] Dead By Daylight v2.0

Hello guys,

Due to all the requests, here we go with an update.



Added Features :
  • New Chams : Traps (red-ish) and Escape Hatch (blue)
  • Changed the colors so your eyes can stop bleeding
  • Toggable Keys with new specs
    F1 Key -> Turns Survival Cham ON/OFF
    F2 Key -> Turns Killer Cham ON/OFF
    F3 Key -> Turns Engine Cham ON/OFF
    F4 Key -> Turns Traps Cham ON/OFF
    F5 Key -> Turns Escape Hatch Cham ON/OFF

You'll hear a high beep when enabling, a lower one for disable.

Known Bug
If your chams don't load properly (you'll see them uncolored and "transparent") at the firecamp, just quit and relaunch your game.


Download below and see the first post for how to put it at the right place, same instructions


Don't forget to press "Thanks" button and "Donate" to buy me a beer and a burrito !

Virustotal scan :
Attached Files
File Type: zip [Ring0Star] Dead By Daylight v2.0.zip (1.74 MB, 4016 views)
Ring0 Star is offline  
Thanks
86 Users
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 3
**** bro, you're awesome. You just earned some cash.


Mr.Cyanide is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring0 Star View Post
Hello guys,

Due to all the requests, here we go with an update.



Added Features :
  • New Chams : Traps (red-ish) and Escape Hatch (blue)
  • Changed the colors so your eyes can stop bleeding
  • Toggable Keys with new specs
    F1 Key -> Turns Survival Cham ON/OFF
    F2 Key -> Turns Killer Cham ON/OFF
    F3 Key -> Turns Engine Cham ON/OFF
    F4 Key -> Turns Traps Cham ON/OFF
    F5 Key -> Turns Escape Hatch Cham ON/OFF

You'll hear a high beep when enabling, a lower one for disable.

Known Bug
If your chams don't load properly (you'll see them uncolored and "transparent") at the firecamp, just quit and relaunch your game.


Download below and see the first post for how to put it at the right place, same instructions


Don't forget to press "Thanks" button and "Donate" to buy me a beer and a burrito !

Virustotal scan :

i did what u say.When i press F1F2F3F4 nothing happend.no sound.and i cant see them uncolored and "transparent"

plz help me .


is that right? nothing happend. hlep~
phetro is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetro View Post
i did what u say.When i press F1F2F3F4 nothing happend.no sound.and i cant see them uncolored and "transparent"

plz help me .


is that right? nothing happend. hlep~
Not sure why you have all those folders / zips in with the .exe. All you need is the VERSION.DLL file in there.

The path is as follows:

Steam > steamapps > common > DeadByDaylight > DeadByDaylight > Binaries > Win64

If you're not in that folder, you're doing it wrong.
Mr.Cyanide is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cyanide View Post
Not sure why you have all those folders / zips in with the .exe. All you need is the VERSION.DLL file in there.

The path is as follows:

Steam > steamapps > common > DeadByDaylight > DeadByDaylight > Binaries > Win64

If you're not in that folder, you're doing it wrong.
I did !!!

and doesn't work.
riddox is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Has this been EAC tested? How good is EAC btw?
Trontor is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddox View Post
I did !!!

and doesn't work.
Well, for those who are saying just "it doesn't work", it won't bring you much help.
In fact, it does work.
So be more specific, give your specs, your windows version, etc

Just a thought... Your UAC and DEP are disabled, right ?
H47cH is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
awesome work, cheat works flawlessly, now i dont need to wait for the patch to catch infinite jukers thankyou
lololbot is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
I just got banned. It was too good to be true. :/
prasinos13 is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Seriously you Banned? oh my *** thanks for the information and sorry
MrCalimo32 is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
Well, for those who are saying just "it doesn't work", it won't bring you much help.
In fact, it does work.
So be more specific, give your specs, your windows version, etc

Just a thought... Your UAC and DEP are disabled, right ?
GT860M 8g
phetro is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
will we get banned if we use it? please respond
edouard655 is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasinos13 View Post
I just got banned. It was too good to be true. :/
Could post a screenshot?


msj1423 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[WTB] No Mans Sky/Shattered Skies/Dead by Daylight Keys or gifts [Paypal,PSC]
Topic Add me on Skype Lorex.epvp
2 Replies - Trading
[WTB] [S] Dead by Daylight Key / Gift [B] PayPal / PSC
^topic Skype: CoD_5_
1 Replies - Steam Trading
Dead By DayLight: Wir suchen Mitspieler
Hi, ich bin mir nicht sicher, wo ich den Beitrag posten kann; bitte ins richtige Thema schieben, falls falsch. Auf jeden Fall suchen ich und mein...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.