Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Dead By Daylight hack

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Guys i got banned dont use it Here a screenshot
We all are going to get banned LOLZ

Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers premium membership to unlock that feature.

oh **** nvm

Old   #257

Haha seriously, there are still people trying it?
There are still people that couldn't read the very first line if the thread which says in big red letters :
The hack is detected. Use at your own risk!

Old   #258

hey bro you have update hack ? i can't see someone use new outfit i want update pls
Old   #259

is there a hack update for security or another hack for usage? maybe paid hack or something?

Old   #260

not working

everytime i try to relaunch they r always transparent
Old   #261

Last time i was using the hack, it worked perfectly. now when i turned off the computer, went to sleep, got back, and i see them uncolored. i relaunched the game, and it happened again. i tryed restarting steam, deleting the hack, downloading it again, and still doesnt work. i exited steam, deleted the hack, downloaded it again, refreshed the computer 9 times, and its still uncolored. if anybody has the solution, please tell me. i wanna know how to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgeFull View Post
Last time i was using the hack, it worked perfectly. now when i turned off the computer, went to sleep, got back, and i see them uncolored. i relaunched the game, and it happened again. i tryed restarting steam, deleting the hack, downloading it again, and still doesnt work. i exited steam, deleted the hack, downloaded it again, refreshed the computer 9 times, and its still uncolored. if anybody has the solution, please tell me. i wanna know how to fix it.

I found the solution everyone. try waiting atleast 15 minutes. then try again. if it doesnt work, disable your antivirus, make sure uac is off, and try it again. (first wait 15 minutes, then disabe your antivirus and uac if it is on).

Quote:

I found the solution everyone. try waiting atleast 15 minutes. then try again. if it doesnt work, disable your antivirus, make sure uac is off, and try it again. (first wait 15 minutes, then disabe your antivirus and uac if it is on).
There's a 5% chance that this hack will work. the solution does not fix anything. sorry to say this, but, this is worst hack i have ever found. im sorry to all that i broke hearts, but it was patched. delete this hack, it doesnt work anymore. every other hack works, but this one worked till now. it i find another solution, and if it works 3 times, i will change my mind and say sorry. if it doesnt, this is the worst standing hack. improve it a little bit with a escape gate ESP. however, if it works, i will say the best free hack ever, if it doesnt work, i will say the worst free hack. sorry to all of you.

Quote:

There's a 5% chance that this hack will work. the solution does not fix anything. sorry to say this, but, this is worst hack i have ever found. im sorry to all that i broke hearts, but it was patched. delete this hack, it doesnt work anymore. every other hack works, but this one worked till now. it i find another solution, and if it works 3 times, i will change my mind and say sorry. if it doesnt, this is the worst standing hack. improve it a little bit with a escape gate ESP. however, if it works, i will say the best free hack ever, if it doesnt work, i will say the worst free hack. sorry to all of you.
just restart your computer. it will work, and sorry for saying that it is the worst hack ever.
Old   #262

elite*gold: 9
Work it for Survivor too?
Old   #263

Please update this hack
Old   #264

Cheat does not work anymore, please update it.
Old   #265

Soon game updating, guys I believe in you! Really you won't be able to hack such game? Cheaters can bypass VAC, but can't bypass EAC?!

Hello!
bypass eac(I didn't check)

1 method: (found "andys0210")

1.open PowerTool64.exe
2.launch the game
3.reflash the PowerTool64 and find kernel callback call XXXXeasyanticheat
4.right click and remove them
5.open WIN64AST.exe , and double click to load driver
6.go to system,right click and view threads
7.find modle call XXXXeasyanticheat and right click to pause them
8.go to notify & callback,find the driver call XXXXeasyanticheat
9.disable them.

2 method: (i found)

1. We need a beta version of the game.
2. And two files:
1)"DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping" - (steam/steamapps/common/Dead By Daylight/Binaries/Win64)
2)"DeadByDaylight-WindowsNoEditor.pak" - (steam/steamapps/common/Dead By Daylight/DeadByDaylight/Content/Paks)
3. Replace these files in beta.
4. Well, now we have a version of the game without the anti-cheat.
Pss: better to use a pirated version with online fixe ...
Old   #266

hack dead by daylight new breath update

pls give me a link with a hack
Old   #267

Download the first Cheat version, on it it is visible new characters
Old   #268

Not work,update pls..
Old   #269

They are invisible now... I did relaunch the game and it was still the same.
Old   #270

try