Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Dead By Daylight hack

Discussion on [Release] Dead By Daylight hack within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/02/2016, 08:05   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
yeh just be patient. Systemfiles want a good chance to release "save" stuff ^^
True, I don't wanna be banned after every update.
Do they usually remind their users what to do before the ban coming ? Like "better stop using our old version for a while" something like that.
Old 07/02/2016, 08:21   #182

it's always a cat&mouse game like always hackers vs. devs. Nobody can guarantee u that u can't get banned ^^
Old 07/02/2016, 09:45   #183

DO NOT USE THIS HACK !!! IF U USE THIS HACK, U WILL MUST BE BANNED FROM DbD !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2016, 10:12   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalove3 View Post
DO NOT USE THIS HACK !!! IF U USE THIS HACK, U WILL MUST BE BANNED FROM DbD !
NicolasCageFace.jpg
Old 07/02/2016, 10:36   #185

got banned too, havent even used it since the new patch either...sucks
Old 07/02/2016, 10:45   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololbot View Post
got banned too, havent even used it since the new patch either...sucks
You delete VERSION.DLL from game directory? If not... it is your fault.
Old 07/02/2016, 10:49   #187

yes I definitely deleted it, most likely anyone whos ever used this will be banned
Old 07/02/2016, 14:26   #188

If you used this ESP hack, chances are you were using a profile hack as well, which is more than likely what resulted in your ban...

If you are prestige level 3, character level 50, there's a good chance a whole bunch of jealous rat players decided to flag your account for cheating. What happend was, Behavior went and looked at your stats and they didn't match up. I don't think this cheat is actually detectable by their system while you're not using it... I think it was mostly just a stats comparisons that got everyone banned.

I myself was banned but I repurchased the game on an alternate account, I wasn't using this ESP hack as the killer, just as a survivor but now considering how annoyed I am with how the developers are handling this game (nerfing survivors, treating their customers like total **** by deleting posts off of the forum / banning people) I mostly play as the killer now and no one gets out alive.

The game is practically dead any way, apparently 400K people bought it but at it's peak only a measly 24K people were playing it. At the moment there's only around 9K people playing on average with 16K at it's peak. Considering there were probably thousands of people who got banned for cheating and a lot of people who aren't happy with the survivor nerfs, I can't see this game lasting much longer any way...

This game was made for twitch users to make a quick buck and get a whole bunch of free advertising exposure, basically just breeding a whole new generation of degenerates like PewDiePie. It's obviously working if 400K people bought this pile of **** but 95% of them aren't even playing it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2016, 14:51   #189

I last used this cheat two days ago, logged in again a few minutes ago and I see I have a VAC ban. This ESP hack is the only one I used, did not use the profile hack. Sadly, it seems this hack is now detected automatically. I probably won't be coming back to this game, considering how buggy it is.
Old 07/02/2016, 15:21   #190

I also used this. Also got banned. What I am wondering though is - did I get banned for actually using the hack or family-sharing the game?

I went to "More Information" on my profile under the "1 game ban" and it says this.
Can I possibly write to the dev's apologising for sharing my game and get unbanned? xD
Old 07/02/2016, 15:42   #191

Can you pls update, its not woorking anymore.
Old 07/02/2016, 16:10   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggern View Post
Can you pls update, its not woorking anymore.
Update? u getting banned after 3-4 games idiot
Old 07/02/2016, 16:29   #193

used the hack for about 4 days until my inevitable ban. chances are if you ever put used the hack in just one game you're getting banned in a few days. never used a profile cheat or whatever sacrifice addon save file.

i only used the hack because someone said that it was undetectable in this thread lmao

oh well already enjoyed the game, there's literally no way to win as killer up against good survivors as its so ******* hard to see in this game. i feel like it was just for lame twitch streamers to advertise their game and i feel like it will drop like a rock like the culling did.
Old 07/02/2016, 16:50   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggagiganigga View Post
there's literally no way to win as killer up against good survivors
LOL, if you don't know how properly play by killer this is your problem, not game.
Old 07/02/2016, 18:40   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoKitsune View Post
LOL, if you don't know how properly play by killer this is your problem, not game.
bruh i dont give a *** if you won some cool games against rank 20 survivors i dont need to hear teehee survivors cant vault everything what next are you gonna tell me to put bear traps while juggling window vaulters wow sugoi reiko chan ask me if i give a *** reiko chan go ahead see what happens