Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Dead By Daylight hack

Reply
 
Old   #151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealix View Post
So i just informed me but didnt use where is your problem dude ? nothing to do ? I just used this man.




You can see for your own.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Maybe so many reports for u, man?
How about BP/ur prestige lvl?



black650 is offline  
Old   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
As i said, my first cheat, was this one, because of the positive comments about it.

I started using it a 6pm and at 8pm i got banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black650 View Post
Maybe so many reports for u, man?
How about BP/ur prestige lvl?
I dont think so, i bought the game for the hack to not destroy my main account, my main is lvl 31 wiht 52 hours playtime and rank 15.

I bought this a game on a smurf cause the risk of a ban, and i played like 5 games and just as a survivor, than i got banned.


sealix is offline  
Old   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealix View Post
As i said, my first cheat, was this one, because of the positive comments about it.

I started using it a 6pm and at 8pm i got banned.
used that cheat on 6 pm (+3, moscow) on menu, for tests. no ban, what's wrong?
black650 is offline  
Old   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I used the ESP and unlock achievements with steam achievement manager, vac banned after four days, banned today


Deafel is offline  
Old   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Dunno why you flame us all just because we say we just got banned, this should be a warning for everybody else, i just wanted to be helpful and now i got flamed for that wow...
sealix is offline  
Old   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Мутный он какой-то. Есть правда предположение, что до русских серверов баны не добрались
ReikoKitsune is offline  
Old   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealix View Post
Dunno why you flame us all just because we say we just got banned, this should be a warning for everybody else, i just wanted to be helpful and now i got flamed for that wow...
Because you could be a Behavior employee, lol. Especially considering your high "ban reporting activity" on other forums.
Post a full non-cropped screenshot of your banned steam account, just black out the name.
rappelzbottt is offline  
Old   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Is it possible for me to make a new steam account and buy it again? Will I get banned again even if I don't use this hack?
Schaquandav8 is offline  
Old   #159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaquandav8 View Post
Is it possible for me to make a new steam account and buy it again? Will I get banned again even if I don't use this hack?
vac banned ?
Deafel is offline  
Old   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 15
Its a in-game ban. Not VAC, can't appeal it at all.
Zafielxpr1 is offline  
Old   #161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
No, I just got the notice that I was banned from Dead by Daylight, (in game ban) not other games or anything. It was in my Steam Alerts. So I should be able to just get another steam and buy it again right?
Schaquandav8 is offline  
Old   #162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzbottt View Post
Because you could be a Behavior employee, lol. Especially considering your high "ban reporting activity" on other forums.
Post a full non-cropped screenshot of your banned steam account, just black out the name.
Here, with my name, u believe me now ?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
sealix is offline  
Old   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealix View Post
Here, with my name, u believe me now ?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
that game don't use Volvo Anti Cheat, no VAC bans for Dead by Daylight.
black650 is offline  
Old   #164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by black650 View Post
that game don't use Volvo Anti Cheat, no VAC bans for Dead by Daylight.
And how is that associated with his screenshot? He got a regular game ban, not VAC.
rappelzbottt is offline  
Old   #165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzbottt View Post
And how is that associated with his screenshot? He got a regular game ban, not VAC.
oh, okay, don't see "AND regular"


black650 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[WTB] No Mans Sky/Shattered Skies/Dead by Daylight Keys or gifts [Paypal,PSC]
Topic Add me on Skype Lorex.epvp
0 Replies - Trading
[WTB] [S] Dead by Daylight Key / Gift [B] PayPal / PSC
^topic Skype: CoD_5_
1 Replies - Steam Trading
Dead By DayLight: Wir suchen Mitspieler
Hi, ich bin mir nicht sicher, wo ich den Beitrag posten kann; bitte ins richtige Thema schieben, falls falsch. Auf jeden Fall suchen ich und mein...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.