Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Skyforge multihack

Reply
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy1129 View Post
can some1 try using rockfall on kinetic with the talent that gives a chance of not consuming all energy? see if its spammable with this hack
Im a newbie and dont fully understand but i tried the kinetic with rockfall and it's spammable but doesnt deal dmg.or maybe im doing something wrong? I planted the file and done with CE.



Majsiczek is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
That's the same thing with Fracture on zerker, it doesn't actually do damage. Only the archer skill will.


xXGeminiXx is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
Fractured some hoes with my zerker, they aint coming down my way anytime



-S. Knight
Suge_Knight is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
can any1 confirm that zerker fracture working? most skills when using mana hack will do animation but wont do any damage

P.S turns out u cant use rockfall since it uses all energy so after ur 1st use ur gnna be doing rockfall damage with 1energy


troy1129 is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy1129 View Post
can any1 confirm that zerker fracture working? most skills when using mana hack will do animation but wont do any damage

P.S turns out u cant use rockfall since it uses all energy so after ur 1st use ur gnna be doing rockfall damage with 1energy
Actually its only visual. Didn't pay attention last time when i saw he is doing anymation. So guess we are back on start. Only archer skill works with this.
gapi2000 is offline  
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 4
Nice multihack <3
PandoriaLc is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 192
Received Thanks: 15
Rockfall working perfect with the passive just spam it and you get your energy back
energyxs is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by energyxs View Post
Rockfall working perfect with the passive just spam it and you get your energy back
No idea how does it work for u :| i never get energy back
Majsiczek is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 192
Received Thanks: 15
When its says press E after you used Rockfall its means your energy is back
energyxs is offline  
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
nvm
SideWays408 is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
Something weird started happening. The cheat just keeps on spamming the "Welcome window" and opening the epvps forum. Then it crashes the game like takes the internet connection out from it. Any idea whats wrong?
Clickslither is offline  
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickslither View Post
Something weird started happening. The cheat just keeps on spamming the "Welcome window" and opening the epvps forum. Then it crashes the game like takes the internet connection out from it. Any idea whats wrong?
Nothing is wrong it just opens the website at start and on exit. It also opens it if you loose connection with server or if you enter aelinet. It doesn't crash the game. Game crashing actually triggers opening of new epvp windows.
gapi2000 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gapi2000 View Post
Nothing is wrong it just opens the website at start and on exit. It also opens it if you loose connection with server or if you enter aelinet. It doesn't crash the game. Game crashing actually triggers opening of new epvp windows.
I see, guess its something with my internet connection then.
Clickslither is offline  
Old   #89

 
elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 117/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,760
Received Thanks: 288
How does the mana hack work guys.

PS : EDIT: Mana working for me.
'Angel is offline  
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by despiselecy View Post
How does the mana hack work guys.

PS : EDIT: Mana working for me.
With archer ? Wich skills ?


holchan1 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Skyforge
Heyho, Habe leider zu dem Game keine Section gefunden. Wollte mal bei Epvp reinschauen ob es hier leute gibt die das Spiel zocken. Läuft ja...
22 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[WTS] Skyforge key ( 18€ ) for 10€
Key deleted, limited time.
0 Replies - Trading
[WTS] Skyforge CBT Acc
Greetings. I am selling Skyforge RU CBT Account+ENGLISH PATCH with purchased Founders pack on it and 2952 Prestige Char. Account comes with Perks,...
18 Replies - Trading
[Pre-Release] Skyforge Website
http://i.imgur.com/7FLH0ze.png Skyforge* Website Version 1.0 *Skyforge is just a filler name http://i.imgur.com/yjokfg4.png Introduction
9 Replies - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.