Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Skyforge multihack

Reply
 
Old   #181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
It works but it crash after few minutes lel , but thx again



tititueur77 is offline  
Old   #182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring0 Star View Post
If you block the movement packets from being sent to the server you will be able to dodge like the old times, the problem is when you unblock the movement packet transmission you will be pushed back to the last valid map position.
That's why. You get disconnected because your position doesn't make sense to the server.


H47cH is offline  
Old   #183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 8
I like the version.dll 2.0 will there be a 2.1 with the new feature?


how are you using this CE script to an advantage?

sounds like - use it to kill a boss -

1. note location before turning it on
2 kill the boss with movement restored (I hate being immobile)
3 return to that same spot
4. turn it back off and hopefully don't be disconnected

is that right ?
Killjoe2009 is offline  
Old   #184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoe2009 View Post
I like the version.dll 2.0 will there be a 2.1 with the new feature?


how are you using this CE script to an advantage?

sounds like - use it to kill a boss -

1. note location before turning it on
2 kill the boss with movement restored (I hate being immobile)
3 return to that same spot
4. turn it back off and hopefully don't be disconnected

is that right ?
I dont think there is a way to benefit from it. I could be wrong but i just tried that in my CE and while it was active i could not attack anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring0 Star View Post
Hey dear Friends, Sadly I think what Clickslither said is true and here is why..

For all of those advanced members who unpacked the game executable, you can see that the game computes your coordinates using 4 different variables.

CmdSetExtendedPos
CmdSetLitePos
CmdSetSimplePos - absolute
CmdSetSimplePos - relative

The game prepares the movement packet to be sent to the server using this function -> Skyforge.exe+0x007D08B0.
If you block the movement packets from being sent to the server you will be able to dodge like the old times, the problem is when you unblock the movement packet transmission you will be pushed back to the last valid map position.

From this I conclude that the server is applying the correction and not the client.

Have a nice day guys, below is the POC.


Well if you figure out anything really cool let me know il be glad to pay for something game changing.


SideWays408 is offline  
Old   #185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays408 View Post
I dont think there is a way to benefit from it. I could be wrong but i just tried that in my CE and while it was active i could not attack anything.
True. What Ring0 shows, it's a POC, a proof of concept. It proves what he says, that the dash is now server sided.
You cannot use this to kill mobs or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays408
Well if you figure out anything really cool let me know il be glad to pay for something game changing.
Noclip - Jumphack - script file that allows to macro - unlimited mana for crazy archer skill ? Already there !
H47cH is offline  
Old   #186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
True. What Ring0 shows, it's a POC, a proof of concept. It proves what he says, that the dash is now server sided.
You cannot use this to kill mobs or whatever.



Noclip - Jumphack - script file that allows to macro - unlimited mana for crazy archer skill ? Already there !
The macro thing iv been doing on my own.

The noclip isnt that usefull except for a couple maps and even then i noticed for some reason i get sent back when i try to take big shortcuts and a few times even get stuck just kept getting teleported back no matter what direction i went in.

And i dont play Archer but yea thats a good one. Wish i had something like it for Lich charges so they are always maxed.


Anyway im very grateful to Ringo for giving us those things but atleast for me that stuff isnt worth paying for. (Not that Ringo has asked for money... he just wants a thanks which he certainly deserves.)
SideWays408 is offline  
Old   #187
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays408 View Post
The macro thing iv been doing on my own.

The noclip isnt that usefull except for a couple maps and even then i noticed for some reason i get sent back when i try to take big shortcuts and a few times even get stuck just kept getting teleported back no matter what direction i went in.

And i dont play Archer but yea thats a good one. Wish i had something like it for Lich charges so they are always maxed.


Anyway im very grateful to Ringo for giving us those things but atleast for me that stuff isnt worth paying for. (Not that Ringo has asked for money... he just wants a thanks which he certainly deserves.)
misguided and uncreative ? experimentation bears the fruit of discovery - try it , all.
Killjoe2009 is offline  
Old   #188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays408 View Post
The macro thing iv been doing on my own.
The noclip isnt that usefull except for a couple maps and even then i noticed for some reason i get sent back when i try to take big shortcuts and a few times even get stuck just kept getting teleported back no matter what direction i went in.
Noclip works great if you don't hold down the jump button. If you flyhack really high in a normal part of the map, you can turn noclip on and tap the jump button to sort of "glide" to another safe part of the map. Palon Processing Plant is one example. Just turn towards the first objective, fly really high, then glide through the wall.
morvidus is offline  
Old   #189
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by morvidus View Post
Noclip works great if you don't hold down the jump button. If you flyhack really high in a normal part of the map, you can turn noclip on and tap the jump button to sort of "glide" to another safe part of the map. Palon Processing Plant is one example. Just turn towards the first objective, fly really high, then glide through the wall.
Would spamming space every ~10ms work as well?
Clickslither is offline  
Old   #190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoe2009 View Post
misguided and uncreative ? experimentation bears the fruit of discovery - try it , all.
i have.
SideWays408 is offline  
Old   #191
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickslither View Post
Would spamming space every ~10ms work as well?
That would probably be too fast. I've still been sent back to "safe ground" even by tapping manually too fast before.
morvidus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #192

 
elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 117/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,778
Received Thanks: 288
Any news or so?

Btw, so you know.. I'm selling 105k Prestige ACC and 87k Prestige, both on EU Server
'Angel is offline  
Old   #193
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 24
After the halloween update

Noclip (go through walls, rocks etc.) -> doesn't work anymore EDIT : work only in donjon
Infinite dodging enhanced -> doesn't work anymore
JumpHack -> still working
- Script file -> still working
- Mana Hack for archer -> Haven't this classe, so can't test
Boul27 is offline  
Old   #194
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boul27 View Post
After the halloween update

Noclip (go through walls, rocks etc.) -> doesn't work anymore EDIT : work only in donjon
Infinite dodging enhanced -> doesn't work anymore
JumpHack -> still working
- Script file -> still working
- Mana Hack for archer -> Haven't this classe, so can't test
For me everything still works, except for the dashes cuz they are server sided now.
Clickslither is offline  
Old   #195
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 588
Received Thanks: 451
some update?


xkekko95x is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Skyforge
Heyho, Habe leider zu dem Game keine Section gefunden. Wollte mal bei Epvp reinschauen ob es hier leute gibt die das Spiel zocken. Läuft ja...
22 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[WTS] Skyforge key ( 18€ ) for 10€
Key deleted, limited time.
0 Replies - Trading
[WTS] Skyforge CBT Acc
Greetings. I am selling Skyforge RU CBT Account+ENGLISH PATCH with purchased Founders pack on it and 2952 Prestige Char. Account comes with Perks,...
18 Replies - Trading
[Pre-Release] Skyforge Website
http://i.imgur.com/7FLH0ze.png Skyforge* Website Version 1.0 *Skyforge is just a filler name http://i.imgur.com/yjokfg4.png Introduction
9 Replies - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.