Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Skyforge multihack

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring0 Star View Post
Hello dear friends,

The hack has been completely rewritten to be more effective and I added a couple of features.

FEATURES:
# From old one :
- Noclip (go through walls, rocks etc.) as in the v1.0
- Infinite dodging enhanced
- JumpHack

# New options :
- Speedhack (sort of)
- Script file very useful for grinding (and you can change it to your convenience through the option script I provide)
- Mana Hack and infinite dodging are now enabled by default

# Fixed :
- Corrected the message box bug with Aelinet
- Corrected the beeps bugs for those who didn't heard them.


HOW TO INSTALL ?
No install. You simply extract all files into the game Bin32 folder ( do not rename the files )

FILES :
version.dll - the main dll
r0.star - script file which you can edit with notepad
TABLE.txt - which contains the keycodes you'll need if you want to change the keys sent in the script r0.star file.

Script explanations :

HOW TO USE ?
While ingame you gain access to the following controls:
CAPS LOCK toggles the speedhack
Numpad1 toggles noclip on and off ( you'll hear the on and off beeps ).
Numpad2 toggles the auto-send key.
Space will make you jump until you release it.


Guys I only got 30 reps for 413 downloads... This is quite discouraging
Give rep if you enjoy and thanks to the guys who tests and supports my releases.



Credits :
-Ring0 Star

Virustotal check :

PS: this is not Windows XP compatible anymore.


Thanks for the update! Appreciate it



CookiEm0nzt3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
dear ring0,
can you add the feature that let us set all the toggle hotkeys and On /Off by ourselves?
(num1、num2、space、capslock)?
I have other jump script ,if I use both yours and mine the game will crash...
so I want the default jump back...thx


opaopaer is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
So what is int_g RefreshRate? Is it supposed to make whatever skill come off its natural cd faster? I see it is set to the basic left click by default, so if I set it to 100ms, will the basic attack be that much faster?
flawlessgem is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
the mana hack work for archer only or for all classes ?


221066 is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
still cant get around to the mana one, but everything else seems to work fine.
Great Job Ring0
eyma2 is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
thanks it works
bratson is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majsiczek View Post
The error is gone np here , but have 2 other questions if i may.

1.Until now i was using macro that was spamming "1" per 2ms - first i changed to 100ms and it was kinda slowly spaming then i tried 10ms 2 ms and 1ms ( i know u writed not to lower more then 100ms but wanted to try) bewteen 10ms and 1ms no diffrence but still slower then macro that spams 2ms.

2. U writed that many keys can be added to spamming, does it mean other skills except archer works with this hack?
1. 2ms ? Man ? Really ? This means that you're sending a packet every 2ms. If you don't get banned for DDOS, be sure they will notice you, if not already done...

2. I use the script with any skill from any class. What you don't get is the difference between the spamming and the fact that archer has 1 skill with no cooldown and no mana consumption... very different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerd View Post
Thank you for this update. I'm new to this type of hack. Could you go into a little more detail on the script, please? My experience in scripting comes from Silkroad with agbot. Is it the same as that?

Also, when I hit the num2 key my game crashed. I'm probably doing something wrong.

If anyone could help me make the script work, that would be much appreciated.
Check that you extracted the files correctly in the right folder as Ring0 said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaopaer View Post
dear ring0,
can you add the feature that let us set all the toggle hotkeys and On /Off by ourselves?
(num1、num2、space、capslock)?
I have other jump script ,if I use both yours and mine the game will crash...
so I want the default jump back...thx
If you have your own jump script, why don't you share it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flawlessgem View Post
So what is int_g RefreshRate? Is it supposed to make whatever skill come off its natural cd faster? I see it is set to the basic left click by default, so if I set it to 100ms, will the basic attack be that much faster?
I believe that g_RefreshRate is the refresh time for reading the script file. So if you set it to 100, it will send the key every 100ms. That simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 221066 View Post
the mana hack work for archer only or for all classes ?
You should read the 4 first pages before posting such question... Really.



Am I the only one who simply READ (yeah, sadly you have to read) and follows Ring0's instructions (which are pretty clear) and get everything working fine ?
I mean, all you have to do is extract files at the right place... How is that not noob-proof ??!
H47cH is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
1. 2ms ? Man ? Really ? This means that you're sending a packet every 2ms. If you don't get banned for DDOS, be sure they will notice you, if not already done...

2. I use the script with any skill from any class. What you don't get is the difference between the spamming and the fact that archer has 1 skill with no cooldown and no mana consumption... very different things.



Check that you extracted the files correctly in the right folder as Ring0 said.



If you have your own jump script, why don't you share it ?



I believe that g_RefreshRate is the refresh time for reading the script file. So if you set it to 100, it will send the key every 100ms. That simple.



You should read the 4 first pages before posting such question... Really.



Am I the only one who simply READ (yeah, sadly you have to read) and follows Ring0's instructions (which are pretty clear) and get everything working fine ?
I mean, all you have to do is extract files at the right place... How is that not noob-proof ??!
I read the instructions, I figured out why my game kept crashing, it wasn't because I put the files in the wrong spot. I put them in the correct spot, the problem was the fact I was putting the code in the wrong spot in the script. My question isn't where to put the script/files. My question is, how does the script work? Can you make it grind for you like a bot? Or do you still have to operate your character and it'll spam skills when you are at mobs? I know bots run off of scripts, some you have to make yourself and some are already loaded with scripts.

Before you start talking down to people, try understanding their question first.
spencerd is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
You should read the 4 first pages before posting such question... Really.
thats why i ask, MAYBE v1.0 different between v2.0...
for what i want to read old post about v1.0
221066 is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
@H47cH, not all of us are like the apparent coding genius that you are. There are many things about this script that are unclear by just reading the base instructions. If explained better, it could be used much more efficiently. So relax.
flawlessgem is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
So can you explain/sharing/make guide for us,Dr.H47cH?
opaopaer is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerd View Post
I read the instructions, I figured out why my game kept crashing, it wasn't because I put the files in the wrong spot. I put them in the correct spot, the problem was the fact I was putting the code in the wrong spot in the script. My question isn't where to put the script/files. My question is, how does the script work? Can you make it grind for you like a bot? Or do you still have to operate your character and it'll spam skills when you are at mobs? I know bots run off of scripts, some you have to make yourself and some are already loaded with scripts.

Before you start talking down to people, try understanding their question first.
It will only spam the key you put in the script.
Lets say you put LB go in game and press Num2 it will start pressing LB every X-ms (that you decide in the script). It wont make your character move or use other skills, therefore its only "half" a bot.
I believe you can make a bot out of the script if you change the script a bit and know what you are doing.

I hope that answers your question xD
CookiEm0nzt3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiEm0nzt3r View Post
It will only spam the key you put in the script.
Lets say you put LB go in game and press Num2 it will start pressing LB every X-ms (that you decide in the script). It wont make your character move or use other skills, therefore its only "half" a bot.
I believe you can make a bot out of the script if you change the script a bit and know what you are doing.

I hope that answers your question xD
It does answer my question. I appreciate it. Now to figure out how to turn it into a whole bot lol.

P.S. I did figure out how to get it to spam a certain button.. I was just hoping the other codes in the script were travel codes like a real bot lol.. Thanks
spencerd is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
How to edit Script :

Bascially there's 3 things to look out for in the script below

Color code RED = Ignore , GREEN = Edit this with the number not below 100 only , BLUE Edit this for key change accordingly to table provided.

/*
____ _ ___ ____ _
| _ \(_)_ __ __ _ / _ \ / ___|| |_ __ _ _ __
| |_) | | '_ \ / _` | | | | \___ \| __/ _` | '__|
| _ <| | | | | (_| | |_| | ___) | || (_| | |
|_| \_\_|_| |_|\__, |\___/ |____/ \__\__,_|_|
|___/


1/ Set the g_RefreshRate to whatever you want. The higher, the slower. 100ms is the maximum refreshrate allowed
2/ If you want to modify the script to make it work with another key or another class, it's at the bottom of the script.
Just use the TABLE.txt file to search for the right keycode.
3/ Enjoy

*/

////////////// SET THIS AT YOUR WISH /////////////////////

int g_RefreshRate = 500; //500 = 500ms. Don't go under 100ms
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DO NOT TOUCH THIS PART !!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//
int CGetTickCount( )
{
int dwAddress = CGetProcAddress( "KERNEL32.DLL", "GetTickCount" );

string dwCPU = CGenerateHeader( ) +
CGenerateMovEax( dwAddress ) +
CGenerateCallEax( ) +
CGenerateFooter( );

return CProcessorExecute( dwCPU );
}

void EntryPoint( )
{
int dwOldTick = CGetVarValue( "OldTick" ), dwCurTick = CGetTickCount( );

if( dwOldTick == 0xDEADC0DE || dwOldTick < dwCurTick ){
CSetVarValue( "OldTick", dwCurTick + g_RefreshRate );
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~//
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////// THIS IS WHERE YOU SEND THE KEY /////////////

CSendKeyPress( VK_LBUTTON );
}
}
tehnehneh is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #150

 
elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 117/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,760
Received Thanks: 287
Perfect work - Thanks!


'Angel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Skyforge
Heyho, Habe leider zu dem Game keine Section gefunden. Wollte mal bei Epvp reinschauen ob es hier leute gibt die das Spiel zocken. Läuft ja...
22 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[WTS] Skyforge key ( 18€ ) for 10€
Key deleted, limited time.
0 Replies - Trading
[WTS] Skyforge CBT Acc
Greetings. I am selling Skyforge RU CBT Account+ENGLISH PATCH with purchased Founders pack on it and 2952 Prestige Char. Account comes with Perks,...
18 Replies - Trading
[Pre-Release] Skyforge Website
http://i.imgur.com/7FLH0ze.png Skyforge* Website Version 1.0 *Skyforge is just a filler name http://i.imgur.com/yjokfg4.png Introduction
9 Replies - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.