Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nProtected Guard

Discussion on nProtected Guard within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nProtected Guard

Hi i need bypass for nprotected guard any one have one??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling OS Guard/War/Hunter PX Guard 70+
03/30/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 9 Replies
selling 2 OS account and 1 PX account ALL accounts are Clean No gears !! 1: Server PX ===> Class: Guard ===> Lv 75++UM 200 $ 2: Sever OS ===> Class: Guard =====> lv70 UM ==== 30 k ++ Kils 150 $ 3: Server OS ===> Class : orc ===> 70 UM ===> Low rank 100 $ 4: Server OS ===> 2 toon on Same account lvl70 hunter and lvl80 warrior rank are around 10K kills and both toon are UM 150 $ please post or pm me your offers or any question that you might have
PostMessageA on Nprotected game
06/27/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
i tried normal PostMessageA to check if it works and it doesn't, so i followed this guide to workaround it and was able to send a keystroke on the game clients chat box, i'm stuck with that since spy++ can't get through the client... the game im working on is Legend of Edda, i think this is the same issue i encountered while working on a bot for Grand Fantasia except PostMessageA works on its chat without doing a workaround... any suggestion on how to go about this is appreciated :)
[HINT] Game Guard BYPASS!! ANY GAME GUARD!!
06/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 22 Replies
I need someone who could decrypt the GrandChase.ini............. and also GrandChaseph.ini So that i could emulate my own gameguard server............. If anyone knows how............. please pm me
Does anyone know how to code Guard and change it to 1 guard instead of 5 or more?
12/29/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I'd really appericated if anyone know how to code the guard's because we're having a problem with it and we do not know how to lower the guard spawn...so I'd be VERY much appericated if anyone tells me how....It is a request if anyone willing to teach me how to code the guards....Thank you