Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - Files

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - Files

Here we go for the Download Links:

Server Files:

Patch if needed

Serial and other info can be found in SCFData\SCF_Common.txt (ugkgameshield000 and 0.00.00 currently is the one we using in files and client)

Please do not create any mirrors and post them into this thread, i would appreciate your support in that way.

All credits go to Webzen for bringing up the game within the resources and everything that made it possible to create the server in that way.
Most credits go to the SCFMT/TitansTech team for developing the server files.

Many thanks to cryingsoul and joneel for the effort on helping me on the files configurations etc.
I want to thank UGK (Underground antihacker) not because he included any protection to the files but because he had helped me choose the best version of the s6ep3 files which is stable and has easy fixable solutions.

The rest credits can go to my self for working the files and giving a big effort on the customizations and configurations.