Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Siegelord was released in 20th, Demember

Discussion on Siegelord was released in 20th, Demember within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Siegelord was released in 20th, Demember

The medieval strategy MMO, siegelord sees players building up their kingdom and fighting as one of three factions for control of the land. The city-building portion of the game will see players balancing the use of resources as they construct farmlands, sawmills, barracks and more. As their military power grows, players will recruit generals and outfit them with collected gear before taking them into battle.

If you ever played ravenmarch from Kabam, you have already know that it won't update anymore. Siegelord is just like Ravenmarch. You can just try siegelord here:

Tags
raven march, siegelord

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~ 20th Verlosung von Unredlich ~
08/18/2013 - Freebies - 82 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/mzaGb.jpg Postet irgendwas. Preis|Deadline|Gewinner 31 e*g|18.08.2013|,CHSorou
[TuT]Custom 20th Century Fox
10/30/2010 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Deutsch In diesem Tutorial Zeig ich euch wie ihr euch euer eigenes 20th Century Fox Intro erstellen könnt. Im Grunde ist es sehr einfach, jedoch dauert es ziemlich Lange Download Files: Blender 20th Century Fox Intro als Blender Datei 20th Century Fox Musik
May 20th 3.4 patch released.
05/27/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 54 Replies
Hi there, last night, i was playing 2moons(may/20/08) Then, the GMS started paging every1 with that yellow txt they always use to indicate server shutdowns and etc... Then, right before the DF (1:00 AM) Usa Boston time, the server was shutdown for maintance. Then today, May 21 08, i tryed to play 2moons. The vac hack doesnt work anymore. I wonder what the patch did. I will study the data.pak folder, maybe they simply only changed the order of the numbers etc or something. I will...