for those who have the problem the login screen just doin nothing when clicking login...
- 1 problem i figured out is when u have a xbox 360 gamepad pluged in on your computer it causes some kind of bug, u notice it when u move the cursor with the stick around and its not smooth only jumping, i never managed to log in then, just restart the game till it moves smoth, then u have best chances to get in. (maybe its because its designed for PS4 gamepads that have some other buttons including the touchpad, and x360 pad causes some crashes ingame for me, most when playing gunslinger and reload ur ammo)
- 2 sometimes when logging in u get a msg that something went wrong with authenticatino server or something, but its fine then, dont restart the game, just close this msg and hit enter or login twice rapidly or even more often, should let u get in the game without any further problems.
- 3 when it realy does absolutely nothing when trying to login, just try restarting it and do it again, im not 100% sure but it happens to me at almost the same time of the day, reinstalling the game or replacing any of the gamefiles didnt make a difference for me. maybe just wait about 20 minutes then it should work again without problems.
- 4 check the launcher window for the weekly maintainance downtime and think about the time difference between ur country and the server, its around 6 hours difference for me. the launcher lets u progress to the login screen even when servers are offline and u wont get any message when trying to log in while they are not availible, its just doin nothing then.
- 5 sometimes the game does kind of crash and switches to desktop giving u and error message about some problem with memory, just ignore this one and maximize the game again and let this error be in the background, no further problems while playing.
hope this helps some of you having even more fun in this game