Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot

Discussion on [RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot

If you want to chat with me live, check to see if I'm in this IRC chatroom:

Code:
WARnario - First Public Scenario Bot that actually FIGHTS

"Why AFK when you can fight?"

==========================

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RUN WAR IN 1440*900 WINDOWED, YOU WILL _NEED_ TO RECONFIGURE THE .INI FILE !!

"SHOW FRAME" MUST BE UNSELECTED !!

THE SUPERQUEUE WINDOW MUST BE MOVED TO THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF THE SCREEN !!

YOUR HOTKEY BARS MUST BE POSITIONED SIMILARLY TO HotKey Example.jpg !!

ALLOW AUTO-QUEUING MUST BE DISABLED !!

CLICK THROUGH SELF MUST BE ENABLED !!

BRIEF INTRODUCTION:

This is a bot for Warhammer Online, specifically a Scenario Bot.

It is designed for ranged classes. It could work for other Archetypes as well, but not very well without some editing.

It will follow other random players around in the Scenario, and attack enemies basically whenever they're in range.

It will try to retreat when you're dying. It does this by running towards friendly players.
Code:
1.43 - Did some code cleanup, trying to get the bot to Flee/Mount better.
1.42 - Here's a great way to follow up 10 hours of testing: make it go faster! WAY faster! :-)
1.41 - 10 hours of testing, did a TON of code cleanup, and triple checked that EVERYTHING I could get working, worked.
1.40 - Got through two entire scenarios seamlessly! Hurray! Only thing I wish I could add is a FriendlyDistance() function.. That would be very, very useful.
1.39 - Experimental release.. nothing changed from 1.38, unless you're in a non-widescreen resolution.
1.38 - Added a bunch of scenario checks to nearly every function, it should no longer try to follow friendlies outside of a scenario.
1.37 - I did 6 hours of testing and debugging. Not making any promises in particular, I'm just saying I spent as much time as possible working on it today.
1.36 - Did a bunch of testing.. still need to do some more testing though.
1.35 - Considerably improved how the IDied() function works.. Haven't had a chance to test it in person, though it should work more reliably.
1.34 - Even more updates for the wonderful new version of WAR that seems to be doing everything possible to piss me off D:
1.33 - Update for the new WAR version -- also made some more improvements to.. stuff. Probably still some redundant code laying around..
1.32 - Somewhat experimental version. If you experience issues with this version, use 1.31.
1.31 - Minor code cleanup, and improved the IDied() function some more. Hopefully the bot should break out of the scenario loop more consistently now.
1.30 - Improved the IDied() function. It should resurrect you properly in non-default resolutions.
1.29 - Not sure how the SendSkills() function got deleted.. anyways, I restored it from 1.27.
1.28 - Holy crap. Always remember to localize your variables, programmers! Also added an experimental ConflictingInformationCheck()..
1.27 - Minor tweaks to the configuration files. Compare the old version .ini's to the new ones to see the changes. More testing, too!
1.26 - Added some more configuration files, fixed some bugs. HUGE bug fix involving the configuration file! :D
1.25 - Fixed a Configurator bug, halved the delay between scenario loops, and added a 500ms delay after sending skills.
1.24 - Too much testing and bug fixing to list on one line!
1.23 - Replaced AutoRollSE with Automatic NeedGreed. Improved the follow speed, hopefully fixed EnemyIsInRange(), and added some new functionality.
1.22 - Huge speed improvements, and a whole bunch of testing, optimizing and restructuring.
1.21 - Hurray for testing.. Disabled the RandomSleep() and _waitRelease() function, as I think they were malfunctioning.. also fixed some other bugs.
1.20 - Security improvements. Renamed WARnario.ini to Configuration.ini. Added an (experimental) Themida protected version.
1.19 - Minor speed improvement.. probably some vague bug fix I forgot about..
1.18 - UI auto-scale corrector magic! Let's hope it works.
1.17 - Added a new (experimental) configuration option - $config[8] - "UI Scale", and made numerous other improvements.
1.16 - Added some friendly status messages, and did some minor code restructuring.
1.15 - Added a #RequireAdmin call, and made some other minor changes..
1.14 - Experimental configuration helper (not complete), added some suggested features, added message logging, fixed some bugs..
1.13 - Added LeadMeToYourEnemies() function, and the _waitRelease() function. (These two functions .. should .. fix some minor bugs)
1.12 - /sigh.. "Improving on perfection"..
1.11 - Tons of changes! Did quite a bit of testing on this version too, so everything should work as intended..
1.10 - Some bug fixes, removed the need to configure some things (they will show up as a blank line in the .ini)
1.09 - Continuing configuration improvements..
1.08 - Improved the mount/flee handling code, and added a new configuration option.
1.07 - Bug fix to 1.06.. for some reason the _FileReadToArray function thinks it's being helpful by butchering my array..
1.06 - The bot is now configurable, and (should) support non-widescreen.
1.05 - Bug fix for 1.04..
1.04 - I'm too lazy to list the changes. It's better, if you want to know how, compare the source code.
1.03 - More improvements! The bot will now hunt for a new friendly faster, after dying. It will now attempt to jump over objects more often, and it will flee further from death.
1.02 - Fixed a bug I created with 1.01 (stupid death handler..), and restructured the program flow a bit.
1.01 - Improved the Death Handler, and added a Social Window Kill function.
1.0 - First Public Release..

~ 
I originally only made this for my personal use. I've decided to release it since then.

Yes, it works, and yes, I made it. If it's not working for you, odds are you're probably doing something wrong.

Edit: If anybody on these forums speaks both fluent German and English, I'm sure there's more than a few people that would appreciate you translating the readme for them.

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD, KNOW THAT THIS PROGRAM USES THEMIDA: -- So if your Antivirus program flips out over something called Themida, now you know what it actually is.. and hopefully have an idea of what it's used for..

If it's not working for you, send screenshots of it not working (not just random screenshots, I have enough of those). Log files help too.
Attached Files
File Type: rar WARnario [1.41].rar (1.42 MB, 101 views)
File Type: rar WARnario [1.42].rar (1.40 MB, 90 views)
File Type: rar WARnario [1.43].rar (1.40 MB, 516 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 10/05/2008, 22:46   #2

Ich teste es mal...

Old 10/05/2008, 23:28   #3

v1.02 fixes a signifigant bug from v1.01 (it kept thinking you were dead and never tried to attack anything)
Old 10/06/2008, 02:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilamann View Post
Ich teste es mal...

Its an autoit Script it will always return a false negative.

P.S nice work, I may use some examples in your script for the warrior priest bot Im currently working on.
Old 10/06/2008, 04:03   #5

Version 1.04 (once I get around to uploading it) mostly adds a bunch of BlockInput(X) calls. There's some other changes too, but nothing too spectacular. Just tweaks to odd behavior I've noticed during testing.

One thing I like about my bot is that even if it gets screwed up and stuck in a corner or something.. 99% of the time if somebody "notices" it, the bot "notices" the player as well, and uses them to get out of being stuck :P
Old 10/06/2008, 05:26   #6

so any one try this?
Old 10/06/2008, 15:42   #7

gonna try it now in a t4 scenario
Old 10/06/2008, 16:34   #8

Feedback please.
Old 10/06/2008, 16:58   #9

If you have a mount, I suggest you put it on your - (minus) hotkey (is this even possible? I don't have my mount yet)

If you don't, you'll tend to fall behind in T3 scenarios and up, and get stuck in random places.
Old 10/06/2008, 17:24   #10

argh, didnt read that i need a 1440*900 solution >_> sorry, i got a 1280*1024
Old 10/06/2008, 19:02   #11

I may add support for other resolutions later on.
Old 10/07/2008, 00:22   #12

1.05 is a bug fix for 1.04.. I hate it when an error slips in and the SyntaxCheck Prod doesn't detect it..
Old 10/07/2008, 01:15   #13

can you create 2 different bots with resolution 1024x768 and 1280x1024 then the most can use this
Old 10/07/2008, 01:34   #14

1.06 (which I'm going to upload shortly) will support a configuration file. If you create a (working) .ini for your resolution, feel free to send it to me and I'll add it to the next version.
Old 10/07/2008, 02:07   #15

can you tell me how to see my mouse coordinates in games ? can't find any tool :/