Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

Discussion on [Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22 within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.70%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 131 56.96%
good, but too buggy 56 24.35%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/18/2011, 20:41   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasterm92 View Post
Hi Schlat.
Could you tell me the name of the program what you used to do or edit this bot ?
Use the cheatengine and edit the bot.ini with the actual memory adresses. Hero has much changed and Schlatterbot is a "little" out of date...I think you must change some pics in the picture folder too. Just check the pics and replace it with your bmp,jpegs if its not acutal anymore.

But I would advise to use KarrakSc bots because this one is active. I am out of business with the schlatterbot or the schlatterbot with me.

So in this case happy reverse schlattering or boting with KarrakSc ones!
Old 11/16/2011, 14:18   #467

it keeps on saying that i still need to update my bot what should i do?
Old 11/20/2011, 00:05   #468

nothing
You have post!
I am trying atm new methods, but i must check if all will work and next important step how much work will i have with updating it. The old bot was very simple and easy to update. But, if it happens, the next version of the bot will be able to run hero in the background and will be easy to use as the last version. I think I will need 4 - 8 weeks depending on the time I find to concentrate on this bot. I am testing a cave release which will work between the last and the target new version which will not support background boting... so be afraid whats happening or not

All what I release is tested on Win7 64bit
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2011, 06:47   #469

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
nothing
You have post!
I am trying atm new methods, but i must check if all will work and next important step how much work will i have with updating it. The old bot was very simple and easy to update. But, if it happens, the next version of the bot will be able to run hero in the background and will be easy to use as the last version. I think I will need 4 - 8 weeks depending on the time I find to concentrate on this bot. I am testing a cave release which will work between the last and the target new version which will not support background boting... so be afraid whats happening or not

All what I release is tested on Win7 64bit
Will be fun to test new things from you mate
Old 06/29/2012, 17:07   #470

ty for this hace
Old 04/02/2013, 09:00   #471

When a new version comes ??

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat