Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Discussion on Hero Online Hellfire Bot within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 03/25/2014, 09:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwersa View Post
i forgot to ask, how do you enable beta features ? thanks
I've already sent that info out to the selected beta testers via Skype.

The Server Maint is tonight, I'll get to see if the auto-update feature in the bot can handle any changes they make tonight.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2014, 01:00   #17

next beta close to being ready

A quick update:

I am almost ready to release the next beta, running it right now to make sure it does okay. Will post longer description in a day or so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2014, 00:37   #18

This is free and works? If so I might come back to Hero to play because that game is such a grind fest.
Old 06/23/2014, 10:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
This is free and works? If so I might come back to Hero to play because that game is such a grind fest.
Yes, it's free. I'm working on adding a few new things to it and almost have it ready for the next release. The recent updates to the game have given me a few extra quirks to get worked out, but I'm almost there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2014, 11:05   #20

nice i just cant wait for the next update ^^
Old 06/27/2014, 18:27   #21

Does this work right now or do we have to wait for the update? I've downloaded it but can't get it to work when i'm trying to farm.
Old 07/10/2014, 16:43   #22

yeah we have to wait for a update
Old 07/27/2014, 19:42   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
yeah we have to wait for a update
They changed the game memory pointers after the servers crashed. It's taking me a bit to update everything. I'm close though..

Update: I posted the update for the 703 version so its ready for download.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2014, 16:27   #24

Cheers Karraksc!

After a long time I reinstalled hero to take a look of my old accounts and want to test your bot which seems you have improved a lot. Gratz!
Is your bot working, because your link is dead.
But hero/netgame seems to be down too. No website is working. I was a few minutes online with my old char, but all my good stuff seems to be gone or the server was dying like the website at this moments.

Greetz
Schlat
Old 08/02/2014, 01:55   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
Cheers Karraksc!

After a long time I reinstalled hero to take a look of my old accounts and want to test your bot which seems you have improved a lot. Gratz!
Is your bot working, because your link is dead.
But hero/netgame seems to be down too. No website is working. I was a few minutes online with my old char, but all my good stuff seems to be gone or the server was dying like the website at this moments.

Greetz
Schlat
Glad to see you back 8^D
When they did a rollback a few weeks ago, my main only had pots in them. I had to bug Fishtail until he went in and looked. Still don't have everything back but I did get my pets and most of my armor back.

Yes, made a last minute change in the buffing routines and didn't realize it "broke" the targeting routines. Took me a bit to find the problem and fix it. I forgot to close out an equation and it was giving the wrong ID for targeting.

How familiar are you with Pascal/Delphi coding? Am working on a point-to-point running setup using A-Star, similar to the original Heavenfire.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2014, 13:21   #26

same here im back since a while

would realy try your bot :/

the website was just down for one day or so and yes it was a rollback i was lucky i just lost a clean drac axe i just dropped...

theres a aid hunting system bug atm unlimited time so after it ports you back u just run back to your spot it will start grinding again...

another bug atm is the bug with pome jade ctystal etc. so there are alot n5n5n5n5n5n5n5n5n5
k5k5k5kk5k5k5k5k5k
i5i5ii5i5ii5i5ii5i5 weaps armors whatever you like for low money
(if you havent know)
Old 08/05/2014, 08:36   #27

hi,

i have tried your bot with an divine and low level character. I am using win 7.
I have figured out some client freezes from 1-10 seconds if i am trying to setup the bot (changing skills, hp...). The other thing is that only the normal attack is working, no skills, mining and so on.
Perhaps something todo with this message from the log
Code:
TExceptionHandler->From:TCheckListBox->Active Control:AttackList-> with message:Access violation at address 0050CB8B in module 'Hellfire3.exe'. Read of address 00000000
Another point did you restored your items via 1and1 or ingame?

It is a long time ago since I programmed with Pascal/delphi, but I am not unfamilar. Do you need help with the A-Star algorithm?

Regards
Schlat
Old 08/06/2014, 04:48   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
hi,

i have tried your bot with an divine and low level character. I am using win 7.
I have figured out some client freezes from 1-10 seconds if i am trying to setup the bot (changing skills, hp...). The other thing is that only the normal attack is working, no skills, mining and so on.
Perhaps something todo with this message from the log
Code:
TExceptionHandler->From:TCheckListBox->Active Control:AttackList-> with message:Access violation at address 0050CB8B in module 'Hellfire3.exe'. Read of address 00000000
Another point did you restored your items via 1and1 or ingame?

It is a long time ago since I programmed with Pascal/delphi, but I am not unfamilar. Do you need help with the A-Star algorithm?

Regards
Schlat
Hmmm. The only time I've seen that one was when I tried changing the skills check boxes while the bot was running and had no boxes left checked. Thought I had that fixed, will check over it again. The hesitation I've run across before, checking the targetting option on the Skills Tab overcomes this "most" of the time.

I have a routine that scans a map image of the area (altered to B/W) and plots a path from point A to B quickly, based on these maps, and generates a linked list of waypoints to travel to before changing directions. I have found a way to control the direction travelling while moving but it is still under testing. At present, all the plots are done in a background thread, tho it is giving me a big headache 8^/ Wouldn't mind a sounding board on the code. David used to give me feedback but since he passed, it's not so easy anymore.

What I was able to get back so far was after sending lots of 1-1s in with Photos of my inventory made with Fraps a while back. Stuff from April 19-the rollback I've lost completely. Some of that, I've found and bought replacements (about emptied my inbank cash) but I did get all but 2 of my pets and most of my armor (Deathking, Black Majesty and Red Dragon sets) thanks to Fraps
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2014, 14:32   #29

For those of you who are having problems with the 8-2 release, try going into the char folder and deleting the <empty>.ini and <empty>.skill file plus the <charname> files for your char, then restart the bot. This "should" straighten out the problem of no skills showing up in the list. Also, if the ATTACK option on the Skills Tab is not checked the bot won't know its ok to use the selected skills. This option is there so you can quickly start/stop skilling quickly while the bot is still running. The BUFF option does the same for buff skills (def, atk, dodge, satk, sdef, disquise, etc)

If you have the bot running and try changing chars or servers, it sometimes glitches. If you need to change chars or servers, please shut the bot down first, make the change and then restart the bot. It only checks the chars name once during startup only.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2014, 09:29   #30

I got your bot to work excepted the mining (it always tries to target a mob, regardless which option I choose).

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots