Originally Posted by Chami93
im still looking forward to use it in to mine
beta is still open ... i mean they will maybe close it for 2 days then we all have to start from lv1 xD however lets wait for opening events
OK, Update time:
So far, I have everything from the original Hellfire3 included into Hellfire4 with only a few exceptions.
Listed by Priority:
1. Potting -- Done Teleporting and Skilling are working.
2. Healing -- Done
3. Skilling -- Done
4. Teleporting -- Done for areas up to Southern Plains
5. I have a couple issues with the diedcheck routines to still work out, so until then, you go to Safe Zone and the bot pauses. Priority 1 to fix.
6. Mining (lvl 50) works IF you check it in the skills box and have every other skill unchecked. Running 6 chars, I haven't gotten any of them up high enough to test out the Divine Job Skills yet. I've been busy trying to match up the Skill IDs so they will show up correctly (They reshuffled the IDs, but it actually made it easier for me in the long run) Still have to ID the skills above lvl 50 yet.
7. 8^( For now, I had to turn off the buffs. They changed how the buff icons show up, so buffs are not available until I can solve that issue.
8. They moved the Class Skills over into the lvl 50 skill books.......
9. NPC Buy/Sell/Store -- testing, but on Hold
10. Quest Runner -- On hold, until I work out the new quests and responses
Many thanks Andrea, for ideas and help on new ideas.