Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Ok, I am testing the bot now to make sure it works like it should. The Mining seems to be working well, so I'm off to Streamflow to test the Gathering, Reading and Fishing.... If everything works like it should, I'll be releasing an update either tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday.

Is looking good so far, with good reports from the testers.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

You were right, about there being a problem accessing Hero from China. I can't stay in the mines for more than 45 minutes at a time before my ISP connection goes nuts. Thanks for sending me a copy of THERA. Helps fix this by logging me back in automatically after each disconnect.

Old   #63

nice can't wait to try it
btw this mining bot will be able to auto search for mines?
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by generation12 View Post
nice can't wait to try it
btw this mining bot will be able to auto search for mines?
Just put the bot up on the server so you guys can download it.

When you are in the mines, or in Softshoulder/Streamflow, move to where the minerals are, select MINING and click OK.

It will:
1. Search for mineral (does same for Gathering/Deciphering/Fishing)
2. Mine until mineral is gone
3. Repeat

Thanks
1 User
Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Just put the bot up on the server so you guys can download it.

When you are in the mines, or in Softshoulder/Streamflow, move to where the minerals are, select MINING and click OK.

It will:
1. Search for mineral (does same for Gathering/Deciphering/Fishing)
2. Mine until mineral is gone
3. Repeat
you put the bot where? you mean you uploaded the new mining to the first page on this topic?
sorry I am new in your post
Old   #66

Quote:
you put the bot where? you mean you uploaded the new mining to the first page on this topic?
sorry I am new in your post
The link on the first page always points to the most current version. I store the file on my personal website, , so I can be sure it is a clean file (including virustotal results). If you see a link from anywhere else but mjsbots.info, be careful. For those who have problems reaching the site directly (Malaysia, Philippines and China) contact me via Skype (karraksc).

Oh, Send me a list of areas that allow Mining, Gathering, Decyphering and Fishing so I can include them into the bot's settings to auto-hunt. Softshoulder/Streamflow, Great Mine and Golden Castle are included so far and am working on Dime Desert.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67

Quote:
The link on the first page always points to the most current version. I store the file on my personal website, , so I can be sure it is a clean file (including virustotal results). If you see a link from anywhere else but mjsbots.info, be careful. For those who have problems reaching the site directly (Malaysia, Philippines and China) contact me via Skype (karraksc).

Oh, Send me a list of areas that allow Mining, Gathering, Decyphering and Fishing so I can include them into the bot's settings to auto-hunt. Softshoulder/Streamflow, Great Mine and Golden Castle are included so far and am working on Dime Desert.
okey but 1 thing I still don't understand is: what its f1-7 etc..
can you explain me how I most interpret that keys? in the game I only use keys from 1 to 0 I don't see f1 in game.
Old   #68

Quote:
okey but 1 thing I still don't understand is: what its f1-7 etc..
can you explain me how I most interpret that keys? in the game I only use keys from 1 to 0 I don't see f1 in game.
Look at Hero's ingame help screen (H key) for a list of what each key does.

Hero lets you use 4 banks of keys 1-0, by using F1, F2,F3 and F4 to switch them. Use the gold arrows to the right of the skillbar to expand the skillbar so you can see all the keys (4 rows). F1 is the bottom row you have been using. Then F2 next, F3 after that, and finally F4 is the top row.

Say you have CURE HP on the third row (F3) and in Slot 4, the bot looks at it as F3-4. This way when the bot needs to use that skill, it knows to press the F3 key, then the 4 key.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #69

Quote:
Look at Hero's ingame help screen (H key) for a list of what each key does.

Hero lets you use 4 banks of keys 1-0, by using F1, F2,F3 and F4 to switch them. Use the gold arrows to the right of the skillbar to expand the skillbar so you can see all the keys (4 rows). F1 is the bottom row you have been using. Then F2 next, F3 after that, and finally F4 is the top row.

Say you have CURE HP on the third row (F3) and in Slot 4, the bot looks at it as F3-4. This way when the bot needs to use that skill, it knows to press the F3 key, then the 4 key.
yeah i figured out the f1 thing but now the problem is that the bot don't auto select the mines. what could be the problem? i am using windows 8 i run it as administrator and with compatibility with other version of windows and still once it finish one mine it wont search for another and the dot next to the mine keep going from green to red then green again then red again and so on.
Old   #70

Quote:
yeah i figured out the f1 thing but now the problem is that the bot don't auto select the mines. what could be the problem? i am using windows 8 i run it as administrator and with compatibility with other version of windows and still once it finish one mine it wont search for another and the dot next to the mine keep going from green to red then green again then red again and so on.
The light switching like that indicates a target mismatch. It could be an issue with reading the skillbar names (charname.skills file). Look in the hellfire3.log file for 3 lines together:

1. Starting Up
2. After_Create
3. (Charname) is Running

If the (Charname) is different from your char, that's where the problem is. I need you to delete the hellfire3.log file, then start Hellfire over again. After it closes the logo popup, shut Hellfire down and email me the hellfire3.log file or send it to me via Skype so I can check it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #71

even tried with a different char and always get this in the log file:

2/25/2015 2:59:07 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 2:59:08 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 2:59:12 AM - ©W is Running
2/25/2015 3:05:52 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:05:52 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:08:27 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:08:27 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:09:07 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:09:07 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:09:13 AM - ©W is Running
2/25/2015 3:11:05 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:11:05 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:13:17 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:13:17 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:13:22 AM - ©W is Running
Old   #72

Quote:
even tried with a different char and always get this in the log file:

2/25/2015 2:59:07 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 2:59:08 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 2:59:12 AM - ©W is Running
2/25/2015 3:05:52 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:05:52 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:08:27 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:08:27 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:09:07 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:09:07 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:09:13 AM - ©W is Running
2/25/2015 3:11:05 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:11:05 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:13:17 AM - Starting Up
2/25/2015 3:13:17 AM - After_Create
2/25/2015 3:13:22 AM - ©W is Running
Okay, that explains a lot. Hero has a low-area 16 byte buffer it uses to store the charname in, and you'd think it would be simple to just read out the charname from the buffer. Most of the time, you would be right, but for some odd reason Hero doesn't always do that. Now and then, Hero thinks the low-area buffer is not big enough so it makes a 32 byte buffer in high-area memory and stores a 4 byte pointer in the low-area buffer pointing to the high-area buffer (even tho the info is 5-6 bytes long). Since the pointer value changes each time, the random 4 byte name changes as well so Hellfire doesn't know which config file to work with.

I've made changes to allow for this quirk, so I hope to have an update out later today.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #73

Quote:
Okay, that explains a lot. Hero has a low-area 16 byte buffer it uses to store the charname in, and you'd think it would be simple to just read out the charname from the buffer. Most of the time, you would be right, but for some odd reason Hero doesn't always do that. Now and then, Hero thinks the low-area buffer is not big enough so it makes a 32 byte buffer in high-area memory and stores a 4 byte pointer in the low-area buffer pointing to the high-area buffer (even tho the info is 5-6 bytes long). Since the pointer value changes each time, the random 4 byte name changes as well so Hellfire doesn't know which config file to work with.

I've made changes to allow for this quirk, so I hope to have an update out later today.
okey pls let me know when you finish it
Old   #74

Quote:
okey pls let me know when you finish it
uploaded earlier today. Check first post
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #75

Okey, haven't tried the new one yet, but i found how to make it work with the previous version; the problem was that i had 2 heros open. One was minimized, but it seems the Bot does get corrupted when more then one hero is open. It would be hard to make it to choose the target?
Another thing i was wondering is if i can make the program to use hiding skills, cus in Undev Mine, there are always Jerks killing all the time. Also, i want my char to revive and keep mining and not to attack back. I think i can disable the attack back but after someone kills me my char just stop mining.

Going to try the new updated later to see how it works on my game. Thanks so much for sharing this nice bot, and hope you don't stop this amazing work.

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots