Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
ye thats it however i still use your bot in mine easy to make tons of gold ^^
I hope to have a new update ready by this weekend. It's mostly a change in the targeting to filter out the mushrooms....

Thanks
1 User
Old   #47

yey nice *-* waiting

Old   #48

When you update new bot ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahirrr35 View Post
When you update new bot ?
Working on finishing it up and should have it ready to release tonight hopefully.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #50

Where are your bot broooo ???
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahirrr35 View Post
Where are your bot broooo ???
I made a change in the targetting, and it hiccupped. Still trying to figure out how to unfix the change. It works fine, but wont let you target those annoying players who like to sneak up behind you in the mines and attack you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

okay this doof in the left... pls remove it ;( i go to mine klicked already 2 times at it and now i can run again into mine wtf -.-" sry i know uve done a great work with that bot but some things are just not needed like this funktion :O

and why it only use 1 mine skill on my monk ... it always used both of them :/
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
okay this door in the left... pls remove it ;( i go to mine klicked already 2 times at it and now i can run again into mine wtf -.-" sry i know uve done a great work with that bot but some things are just not needed like this funktion :O

and why it only use 1 mine skill on my monk ... it always used both of them :/
I moved the door so it wouldnt accidentally get clicked when you close the bot menu. The counters are temporary, so I can monitor the targetting. Once I'm sure its working reliably, I'll hide them. As for the mining skill, its a recent quirk in the game.

Holler for me ingame, I'm usually in the Undev mines (various levels) I'll pm you back on the char I'm using.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #54

ok thank you but I still think no1 need this -.-" however ehm im in the last floor where u get lvl 5 holes i pmed already some ppl but no1 of them was u well maybe meet someday so chill

TYVM for your work its the only reason i play this game...
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Welcome Folks!!

I have uploaded another fix (12-10), so please re-download the new version (12-10). This fix corrects the mining/gathering features of the bot. This update fixes the targeting in the mines so it skips over the minerals it can't immediately reach, so it can mine continuously. It also ignores the mushrooms for now. Also had to fix the char revive routines to handle dying in PvP (other players attacking you in the Undev Mines)

Hellfire Update 12-10 is out for !!BETA testing!! and ready for download/testing.

First, I added in a game overlay so the bot sits on top of the game screen, and it sizes itself to fit your screen resolution. When you move the game around on the screen, the bot GUI will follow it. The menus also fold back out of the way when you arent using them, either by clicking on the tab or by hitting the RIGHT CTRL key.

For those of you who go into the Undev Mine, but forget your exit ticket, I have put an Emergency Exit into the bot (Door). If you click on the door when it is open, it will take you back to Dragon Castle. Truthfully, if you use it anywhere in the game it will take you back to Dragon Castle. Had to move the Door so it didnt accidentally get clicked when you closed the menu.

Files:

And here's the VirusTotal results:

I am working on adding many more features to this, since this is an initial release, so send me feedback at or contact me on Skype (karraksc).

The new GUI is fairly simple to use.

1. Setup the Hunting Aid as if you were going to use it, SAVE it, and hit CLOSE

2. Open the bot panel and set what skills/features you want to use. This includes your skills, buff, debuffs, etc in addition to HP/CHI and Pet features.

3. If you want to use the Hunting Aid, simply click OK (Will not use ANY time) (It will change to Green when active)

The Mining/Gathering/Deciphering/Fishing are all working. Just go to an area where you can use these skills. Select your action (Mining, Picking, Reading or Fishing) and turn the bot on. It will auto-select a target, run to it and start work.

When Hellfire starts up, it will search for these and configure itself to use them. Make sure they are on your skillbar somewhere, if not, add them and then restart Hellfire. It will select the first Mine/Mining skill it finds on the skillbar.

4. BETA TESTERS: Teleporting features are working now, in most areas. If no TP locations show up in the list, I haven't gotten to that map yet but will soon.

REMEMBER
Slots 7,8,9 & 0 on F1 are reserved, all the rest are usable for skills.
F1-7 HP Pots
F1-8 Chi Pots
F1-9 Pet Food
F1-0 Charm of Return
DEL - Starts/Stops the bot
END - Shuts the bot down
HOME - Hides/Shows the bot (temp disabled)
R-CTRL - Open/Close Bot Panel
Hello , firstly thanks for your great job. It really works and helps a lot. But if you can make it able to run when i take the game underscreen? I cannot do anything on laptop while the bot is running
Old   #56

It's been a problem figuring out since 2009. I am still trying different things, some work for a while (until M$ screws things up with an update). I haven't found a reliable solution to that yet, but I'm not giving up. The original Heavenfire did, so I know it's possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
It's been a problem figuring out since 2009. I am still trying different things, some work for a while (until M$ screws things up with an update). I haven't found a reliable solution to that yet, but I'm not giving up. The original Heavenfire did, so I know it's possible.
I believe you can
Old   #58

Waiting to see what changes are being made to Hero, to see if it affects Hellfire.

So far, there don't seem to be any problems, so it's back to working on the launcher again.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #59

The 714 update has shifted things around, so it will take me a bit to refind everything and get the bot working with Hero. Hopefully, it won't take long.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

Waiting.

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots