Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Discussion on Hero Online Hellfire Bot within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/14/2014, 00:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
I got your bot to work excepted the mining (it always tries to target a mob, regardless which option I choose).
Mining looks for targets mobs based on the action. Mining looks for Mineral. New Mineral, Rare Mineral, etc so you have to target one of them before selecting Mining Action (LED turns green when a valid target is selected)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2014, 05:36   #32

Game closing when char dies

Finally figured out what was happening that caused the game to close when the char died. If the bot was still running the Hunting Aid code when the char died, it didn't reset properly. When the game saw this, it threw a fit and shut down unexpectedly. So now, I reset the bot to a paused state before handling the char dying and it is working again.

The launcher I am testing for Hellfire counts how many times it has to restart, and so far it has only restarted once (after a lightning flash that cut power for a few seconds) and has been running for 4 days straight non-stop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2014, 11:34   #33

Am working on an idea, on how to get the bot to work during the Wars. I am adding in code to allow Grand/Great Ginseng to be used for health. And am working on an idea how to hunt/attack while stealthed (for the SINs out there)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2014, 22:18   #34

Making progress on the War Support features, and working on improving the Action skills. For certain areas, you dont have to select a target before using Miniing, just select Mining and start the bot. It auto-adjusts the target selection to match the realm and server. I am focusing on the main harvesting areas first (Great Mine, Golden Castle, Undev Mine) SoftShoulder and Streamflow are almost finished (being run-tested now)
Old 10/17/2014, 18:37   #35

OK Poll Time

I have been working on Hellfire for quite some time now, learning many new things about the game as I go along. I have seen many ways that bots have worked with Hero, a lot of these I have found ways to include in Hellfire.

With the recent changes to the targeting in Hellfire for Mining and Gathering, I now see where I am at a crossroads on a few ideas. Although the targeting is a lot more accurate and reliable than before, some targets leave the bot "out of the area/blocked by objects" for locating the next in the series.

I am close to having a working pathfinding routine to guide the bot around obstacles and running to NPCs, which I will include in a version soon. I still haven't cracked opening the NPCs, but I am working on that.

I have a lot of time in developing Hellfire (5 interesting years) with David helping with coding and suggestions. Since his passing last year, it has been hasn't been as easy making improvements. What I am needing to figure out is this:

1. How many of you out there are actually using Hellfire?

So far, I know of only 5 that I send notes to via Skype. The last post here was from me, back in Sept when I released the latest update.

2. I intend on continuing developing Hellfire, but I need feedback on it to help improve it. Send comments to , and if you want to chat in-game let me know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2014, 20:46   #36

still working and i can use it in mine?
Old 11/04/2014, 20:52   #37

Its still working. It auto-selects minerals in the mines (Undev, Great and Golden Castle) I havent mined often enough in Dime Desert to get all the IDs yet. Softshoulder and Streamflow works as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2014, 21:16   #38

hmmm cant donwload dont know maybe cuz of my antivirus or browser
Old 11/04/2014, 21:18   #39

Will check.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2014, 21:28   #40

done ty ill try it when i got the time -.-"
Old 11/07/2014, 16:51   #41

some minutes it works fine with mine but then it choose a mashroom.

the other thing is that my char just stop moving because the mineral is just a bit far away

btw realy nice work m8 ^^
Old 11/07/2014, 18:42   #42

I'm back working on the pathfinding routines to help work around that. That way if it gets stuck, it can run around the platform to get to the mineral.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2014, 20:29   #43

Very nice to be in Undev mine with your bot thank you very much m8 *-*
Old 11/21/2014, 03:40   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
some minutes it works fine with mine but then it choose a mashroom.

the other thing is that my char just stop moving because the mineral is just a bit far away

btw realy nice work m8 ^^
Hmmm, might just have to tell it if it finds a mushroom, or a mineral/plant it cant get to, to choose another target (at least until I can solve how to open NPC menus)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2014, 02:06   #45

ye thats it however i still use your bot in mine easy to make tons of gold ^^

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots