Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Only 7 and 8, the number of active . Other skills are not active . How to do settings

Old   #212

Im also experiencing what the previous person said. I updated to version 5, and when I opened up Hellfire, it only shows 4 available skills even though I have 6 on my F1 bar.

Also: Can we get the bot to ignore Lots(Free and paid?) I've tried on the old version as well as Version 5 and every time I leave bot on "Hunt" and try and enable the Ignore Dialogs for "Lots" it still clicks it. When the bot is running and I try to check it to ignore, it will keep unchecking it by itself.

*Edit* Derp moment. I realize I can just disable LOT options in F5 hunting aid. Nvm.

Old   #213

Hi All. Due to the recent storms here, and flooding, I am only able to reach the forum by using my cell. Skype works, but I am not able to do much else until they can get the cable lines cleared and reconnected. Might take days, or weeks. Never know with Tiime Warner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbowbow View Post
Im also experiencing what the previous person said. I updated to version 5, and when I opened up Hellfire, it only shows 4 available skills even though I have 6 on my F1 bar.

Also: Can we get the bot to ignore Lots(Free and paid?) I've tried on the old version as well as Version 5 and every time I leave bot on "Hunt" and try and enable the Ignore Dialogs for "Lots" it still clicks it. When the bot is running and I try to check it to ignore, it will keep unchecking it by itself.

*Edit* Derp moment. I realize I can just disable LOT options in F5 hunting aid. Nvm.
If you look, I can guess that the two skills that are missing are buffs? They are now handled by the new buff sections of the bot. So far, only the Monk Def and level 50 buffs are working. Use Version 4, if you have to call level 75 and Divine buffs from the skillbar for now. As I can ID them, I will add in the rest of the buffs.

For the next few weeks, I will be offline except for Skype as I have been flooded out during the recent storms and do not have cable service. I am currently waiting to see if the state is going to order an evac of the area due to flooding. I will be adding in code for the higher level buffs while I have power.
Old   #214

hello,

the hero online plus bot is now in the using other,
the bot is not the same like on your screenshots.
can u maybe update the screens??? i try to use it, but it doesnt work.

thank you.

Old   #215

Still waiting for the video tutorial
Old   #216

Unable to mine/gather/pick properly, tried on version 4 and version 5. Mining skills set up on correct, but it will toggle between a mob, then unhighlights the mob, then rehighlights, and repeats. Any tips? Mining/gather/decipher in 101+ map doesnt work. Mining in highlands work. Is it that mining in divine is just not implemented yet? thanks
Old   #217

pet auto feed doesn't work i put food in f1 #9 but it doesn't feed
Old   #218

Pet feed works fine for me. Is the food type matched up? Like, meat food for Tiger?
Old   #219

The latest released version doesn't work with Bow Skills, they can't load in the skill tab.
Old   #220

Hi All! Just got Internet back up so I am going to get back to working on the bot. Sorry for being offline for so long. Time Warner took forever to get things working again.
Old   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbowbow View Post
Unable to mine/gather/pick properly, tried on version 4 and version 5. Mining skills set up on correct, but it will toggle between a mob, then unhighlights the mob, then rehighlights, and repeats. Any tips? Mining/gather/decipher in 101+ map doesnt work. Mining in highlands work. Is it that mining in divine is just not implemented yet? thanks
I was talking with him last night, about a few ideas. When I asked him about the 100+ jobs, he said he is still working on getting chars up to 100 so he can work start testing out things.

He did say he is working on two versions right now, the original version that sits on top of the game and a light version that sits next to the game screen, like he first started with.
Old   #222

Old   #223

They updated the game and no version works
Old   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsodias1 View Post
They updated the game and no version works
The update moved the pointers around in memory again. I am updating the bot now and should begin testing this morning (5am now).

Been testing most of the day and am almost ready to send out an update. just need to finish a few things.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #225

any working version atm?

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots