Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free tokens

Discussion on Free tokens within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free tokens

Hi,

on an N'kAri run, when you wipe on N'Kari and the group rezzes, you will get loot rolls for medallions/crests from your own corpses. Its apparently due to the auto-decay rolls, and you need to have her engaged through the first phase of adds.

get a group of high-renown folks and go farm it up!

Source: other board

--> THANKS is ur friend ^^
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Earn Free Tokens(No hack)
03/29/2011 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Since Ninja Saga Upgrade New Hack detector We Dont Need Cheats How To Earn Free Tokens!(For Free No Purchase) Go To This Link Ninja Saga Official Forums | View topic - HOW TO GET FREE TOKENS The Proxy List Proxy List - Best working proxies here
command tokens
07/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have a ani editor for R, U, E, S, G. was wondering if someone had one that is for command tokens i like my pink paw prints but if needed what would someone recommend that has everything?
TOKENS
06/17/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
someone could just write a guide how to get a token from engine.dll because "TokenProtocol_engine" wont find a working token. it would be realy great and everyone could look for it, maybe someone will find it... sorry for bad english
Tokens
11/06/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hmm im tired to find all tokens for change to a temple knight :PP so can somebody post me a hack for this? need DA tokens