Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Endless Sentinel Armor Drops

Discussion on Endless Sentinel Armor Drops within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Endless Sentinel Armor Drops

Do the Sygmar Crypts with a friend. Once you get to the Arch Lector Zakarai/Verimus part, pull them close to the door. Kill one of them and run through the doorway. The other should reset, and then there will be two of them again.

You are also able to loot the one you just killed. Just repeat it all you want.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to get 130+ armor Drops
01/25/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, Just starting at the 130 map, but wondering if anyone can tell me where the armor drops are? I heard that armor drops and weapon drops are in different places. Thanks,
ATT ALL PLAYERS: VANESSA ARMOR DROPS IN ELLIA
04/26/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
The recent games I did were dropping ONE Vanessa piece every run so far in Partusay and Ellia continen. If you want to farm some stuff go ahead, they do drop there for now, it's confirmed! There must be a glitch because of the incoming season 3 as the drops should only be found in Maw's. Therefore you guys should check out Partusay Sea and Ellia Continent for some Vanessa Armor! NAGC ONLY
Hello! Please make a cheat for GCUS for Vanessa Armor drops and for the other job!
11/27/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
:( I have been waiting for the cheat! Sorry because I'm going after the 4th job of amy before December 1 because I want to get the permanent Title of amy! Please understand! And my apology! Please make!
Elite Armor Drops
02/05/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Ich wollt ma fragen ob ihr wisst wie man zu Elite Armors kommt. Am besten wäre es wenn einer weis welche mobs die droppen. aber son Hack/cheat wär auch geil THX I want to know what kind of mobs Elite Armor droppen A Hack or Cheat will maybe cool THX
WoW Sentinel 1.8.4
04/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies