Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

'Undetected' Cheat Engine 6.3

Discussion on 'Undetected' Cheat Engine 6.3 within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
'Undetected' Cheat Engine 6.3

Fully undetected Cheat Engine. This is for Cheat Engine 6.3 version only!
Extract archive files into Cheat Engine 6.3 installation path, and overwrite files if prompted.

How to open this Cheat Engine correctly?
x86/32bit users: Run a.bat file.
x64/64bit users: Run b.bat file.

To bypass anticheat that is monitoring installed software (Cheat Engine 6.3) on your PC:
Run Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
Make backup of entire registry (I am not responsible if you screw up): File -> Export (save it where you want), and don't forget registry range: All.
- Navigate here if x84/32bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Uninstall
- Navigate here if x64/64bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
Remove the following sub-key(s):
- CheatEngine X.X_is1 (where X.X is your Cheat Engine version)
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software
Delete Cheat Engine sub-key.
Close Registry Editor.
Run correct batch file to run Cheat Engine for your system architecture, that's it (you will need to do this every time you start up the game[when anti-cheat starts up], or make yourself a program to do it for you; step 7/8).

(...I am sorry for doing separated thread...)

All credits still goes to:
Dark Byte, Metael, wh1t3y, A. Wiseman, SWAT-Squad, Psy, Emperor, Geri, Recifense, Kickclock, Wiccaan (+ Unknowned)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
file corupt.. :/
Old 08/06/2013, 15:41   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> General Gaming Releases

#moved

Please add a virustotal scan.

Quote:
using survey download mirrors (e.g. sharecash) is prohibited unless there is another mirror option
#Closed
Closed Thread