Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkfall Hack | Darkfall RADAR (Release)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Darkfall Hack | Darkfall RADAR (Release)

Hi everyone,
we at just released our . This is a darkfall hack from our paysite - so if you are only into free hacks you can stop reading here.

The is completely undetected and works both for NVidia & ATI cards. Beside an ESP it has a Darkfall RADAR which shows you players & NPCs in an extra 2D layer on your screen.

Features :
- ESP for Players.
- ESP for NPCs.
- ESP for Chaos Cheats.
- ESP for Gravestones.
- RADAR for players & NPCs.
- Speedhack (Run without Stamina loss).
- Speedhack (Tripple RunSpeed).
- Remove gras & smoke.

You can a full list of features for the including more screenshots at our product page.

1 User
Old   #2
Great tool. Got me banned in less then an hour of testing it in some secluded area with no other players around. This is obviously detectable even though **** cheaters devs claim it isn't it.

Edit: Best part is that I got banned for something that is known to **** Cheater Devs for over a month. They could have fixed it easily. They could have made a sticky post explaining how the aim bot gets you easily banned. Instead they claimed that their hack is undetectable even though they clearly knew that it's being detected by df:uw servers.

So BEWARE OF **** CHEATERS. They will get you banned to increase their sales. They don't give a F about your account, all they want is your money and they take it even though they lie about their products detection status.

Again. I do not complain about getting banned for cheating. I am complaing about **** Cheaters knowing how their product gets users banned but do not fix the issue nor inform the user how to avoid bans because of the broken product - since it could harm sales or whatever dumb reason they got to get their buyers banned for no reason.

The same problem exists in their product for other games. I verfied it exists for example it Planet Side 2.
Old   #3
Well good thing I checked here before I got this.. Thats retarted they are still advertising it on their website even thought it even says its detected lol
Old   #4
If you still need a hack for darkfall - make sure to check ours.

some late release O_o

Old   #5
Looking for something w/ a bit more functionality but good work w/ the radar hack above ^

darkfall hack, darkfall radar